4 am, already peed twice since going to bed

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
And now I'm up eating pretzels in bed. I just ate a cinnamon raisin bagel at 11:30... I'm going to be huge!

Don't worry about it, just do what you need to do!

I find banana's my safe go-to snack when i am hungry in the middle of the night. They also have natural MS cures because of the vit B. I think I have gained a lot less so far in this pregnancy than i did around this time when preg with DS because banana's are what i seem to pig out on this time.

I wish I could eat bananas. I sensitive /intolerant. :(

I was eating pretzels because I was starving! Haha! I didn't want to leave the bedroom because we have company staying and I didn't want to risk waking my niece. Pretzels were already in here. Haha!

No advice... This is me for every pregnancy, all pregnancy long. We have so much in common girl. Even the unpleasantries!

Haha! I remember needing to eat at night with Finn only in the first tri. Hopefully it'll be the same with this kiddo. I'm so scared I'm going to be huge. I don't know how I'm going to move! Haha!

This made me giggle I think I go to the toilet 5 or 6 times in the night I try my best not too drink to much liquids before bed and still end up peeing all night long...the joys of pregnancy.
I'm eating all the wrong foods at the minute as well I try and eat healthy and then I get a sugar rush and want anything and everything the other morning I woke up and my breakfast consisted of Ben and Jerry's ice cream my OH thought I was bonkers but it tasted soooo good even at 8am in the morning lol!

Haha! I think if you have ms you should be able to eat whatever you want :)

Me too! I also wake up hungry at night sometimes. I try my best to go back to sleep. But I gave in to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the other night.

Peanut butter yummy! :) although nausea has struck me all afternoon I have felt vile! Eugh! Hoping it tapers off soon as im 12 weeks today and with DS it seemed to go around the 13th week so fingers crossed x

Mine was so bad this pregnancy. I was wondering if it'd ever go away. Well, at the beginning here of 12 weeks it went from constant sickness to just bouts.

Yesterday it was just in the evening. Definitely going away here. THANK GOODNESS!

I'm hoping yours is out the door too Nanninoo. This is the first pregnancy I've ever had morning sickness.

Could be a sign your having a boy leinzlove if you didn't have it with your other pregnancies :) I'm hoping it wears off soon as it's not very nice at all but thankfully I haven't thrown up and I didn't with my last pregnancy just the constant feeling of nausea x

Same here, only a few throw ups but all day and night miserable nausea.

Now that its taking off... headaches are here in its place.

We are going to find out next Saturday!

Definitely have to eat what you can stomach with ms. I was only a little sick with my son. With this pregnancy I have had a constant car sick feeling. Luckily it's been easing off these past few days. The crappy part of that, though, is that it makes me worry something has happened. The joys of being PAL. :(

Everything is going to be just PERFECT! It sure is hard PAL though. I was so scared. My first ultrasound help eased my worries a lot, as will yours.

Now I know all is well, because I listen to baby on the Doppler every night. Can't wait to feel baby move though.

I hear ya on the peeing part! I had a slight respite during the beginning of 2nd tri but it's back with a vengeance and I find myself spending most of my night going up and down the stairs.. Makes me wish the bathroom was on the 2nd floor.. Lol.

As for the snacking don't worry about it! They recommend that you snack on crackers before getting up/when you feel sick anyways. I found that toast with a smidge of butter and a cup of tea helped in the morning. Also making hot lemon/honey/ginger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->