4 days before and day of ovulation

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So we had sex 4 days before ovulation and the day of...

Are my chances good?

Think I had implantation dip on 7 DPO..

Your chart looks promising! Those days definitely still have you in the running! I think 1-3 days before ovulation day are prime - but my last bfp (ectopic) happened from ovulation day insemination. Fx for you!

I think your chances are good! Your chart looks great!! It is definitely still possible that sperm could have been present from 4 days before. When I got pregnant, it was from having sex 3-4 days before O day (Unfortunately I miscarried). You could also have caught the egg on O day!

Anyway, I am hoping that dip in your chart was implantation. Your chart really does look good, and I hope this is it for you! Good luck!! :dust:

Threads merged

Please post in the most relevant forum to you and refrain from creating duplicate threads

Thanks girls! Well my temp stayed up today!!! Took a test today 9DPO and it was a :bfn:

Crossing my fingers!!!!

9dpo is still pretty early to see anything. Keep us posted!

Your chart looks good with implantation dip. Test again around 12dpo. good luck :)

Finger's crossed for you!! I've just started temping and from the research I've seen, your chart is totally what you hope to see!
9dpo is definitely early to test - For my daughter I didn't get a :bfp: until well after I expected AF - so don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->