4 days late, 6 BFN, going crazy :(

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Well AF is officially 4 days late with no sign of showing yet. I have been a POAS addict and must have done at least six since the day before I was due on and they have all been negative up to yesterday. I've been trying not to symptom spot but I can't help but notice I've had sharp stabbing pains in my hips, clear sticky CM and loads of it (it feels like AF has come sometimes) and sharp pains through my nipples.

Surely they wouldn't still be negative now?

Sorry you are in a limbo- I am the expert at terrible limbos.

First how did you confirm ovulation?
You very well could have ovulated late and you aren't technically late at all- just beyond your average length of cycle length.

If you confirmed ovulation with bbt or at least opk+ cm(and ovulation pain if applicable) then you have more a case of actually being late.

If you are actually late then it is rare but not unheard of to be a low producer of hcg. This wouldn't mean an unhealthy pregnancy or anything- some women just produce less with the placenta's they create. Or you could be one of the women who produce hcg just fine and just metabolize them in a way that they aren't excreted in urine.

If you go another week without a positive I would consult a doctor if possible to see if you can get a blood test- lie about getting a positive and then negative hpt if needed to get it and put your mind at rest. Nothing is worse than the not knowing and being in a mind killing limbo.

Good luck in either way.

Hi lovely; thankyou so much for the reply!

I didn't confirm ovulation as we are trying to just see what happens if that makes sense? A few months back we ended up having a massive falling out over me getting too obsessed with trying so we agreed that we would sort of not try not prevent?

I'm really really hoping I can get a BFP come Tuesday as that's when ive decided to re-test. I could take out shares in the HPT industry at the rate I've been going :haha:

Plan is to leave it till Monday after next and if still no positive I'll see the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->