• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 days late and so confused!!

mfarrar

Reaction score
So I guess I should start out by saying I am not really ttc but I figured I would get better help in this category. I was supposed to start my period on the 7th but it never came. I've had some brown discharge, cramps and really bad nausea for a couple days. It basically feels like I am about to start my period at any second but it hasn't came yet. Does this sound like early signs of pregnancy? Should I go ahead and test? Or would it be too early?

Thank you for any help anyone has!

Hi mfarrar,

A urine pregnancy test may not pick up that you are pregnant just yet. It all depends on whether you have the Hcg hormone that you get when pregnant. I am 5 weeks pregnant however when I was 6 days late the pregnancy tests from Boots and Tesco came back as negative and only one test - first response had a very faint pregnancy line on it. If in doubt go see the doctor don't bother with the tests at home they are useless! Your doctor will be able to confirm 100%

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->