4 days late! Anyone else late?!

SecretlyAnia

Reaction score
So I'm either 2-4 days late...my period likes to hop around a little, but the important thing is that I am late this month!

The DB spermies are slow after his chemo, but they work. We just got 2/3 of a chance as oppose to the 100%.

That ain't horrible...at least he can have babies!

Anyhow, I've been cramping...my brests are sore, white creamy cm, that almost smells sweet? Sorry TMI! Peeing quite a bit...but I'm trying to not like...symptom spot, so I'm not sure if all of these are normal. The cramps are sometimes on the right side, sometimes on the left side, sometimes around the belly button...but I cramp with af anyways.

Sound promisinger?

Anyhow, I'd like to know if Any ladies are around the same cycle time as me! That would be great!!!

Thanks Ladies!

Please wish me luck..
I wont test for a while tho

your symptoms sound very similar to mine hun, good luck

I hope so hun! Maybe we could be bump buddies!

Wouldn't that be great!!!

Baby Dust!

that would be great :thumbup:

tbh though, i dare not let myself think this is anything other than bad time keeping by the :witch: at the moment! :blush:

Congratulations on being late this month! I am also late...from what I can tell I should have started on Tuesday (I run a 25 day average cycle length) and today is Sunday. I am having some of the same 'symptoms' you are. Keep us updated!

yep, so I thought. But instead of AF, I O'd. =p

im late also good luck and hope you get the result you want i am also holding off testing although its hard not too. Im really hoping it will be our month but i just dont feel it I think i'm late due to stress (I just finshed my degree) in the middle of may so it would be understandable if i was late. I wish u and your hubby the best of luck happy testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->