4 Days Late, still BFN. Possible later ovulation???

BumbleMama

Reaction score
First time posting and in need of some insight.

I am currently 4 days late for AF, I am always regular and have been tracking my periods since going off BC in January. We have been TTC the last two cycles (we waited to let my cycles regulate after coming off the pill).

I was supposed to start AF on Friday 10/3, only had spotting in the mornings of 10/3, 10/4 and 10/5. Now nothing. I thought I knew when I ovulated but now I'm wondering if it was later than originally thought. I had BFN on HPT's all three days of spotting.

My doctors office told me to wait another week to test!!!! Experiencing fatigue and some breast soreness and heaviness. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. I'm a mom to 2 1/2 twins but wasn't tracking when we got pregnant and it just happened. Lol

Yes you may have ovulated late. If its only the second cycle that you have done ovulation testing, then you may not pick up on when you ovulate late compared to normal ovulation time. It happened to me too and at the time i didnt realise you could ovulate late. Are you just temping or using opks?

The first month I used OPK, and was all wrong with how I read the instructions. This last month I just based it on cervical mucus (I thought) and no OPK's. I just recently started temping at the suggestion of a friend.

Yes temping or doing opks are the best way. Judging by cervical mucus alone isnt the best as it constantly changes and isnt 100% accurate. I myself dont temp as i just dont have the consistant time, but i use opks. Was unsuccessful many cycles before i started using opks. Good luck and hopefully things work out for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->