4 days late!

iluvbump

Reaction score
I did an early test the other day as I had a feeling there was a possibility I was expecting a bfp, but it was negative. But I'm 4 days late! :wacko: what do u all think!!!!!!

Its quite normal to have irregular cycles after a mc, give it a couple of days is no sign of AF then test, good luck x

Oh I know but my last post I said I've been feeling sick, n needing the toilet alot more often.. So yeah I'm just so confused! I'm sure it prob is just my AF messing about xx

As I found out today after loads of symptom spotting in the 2ww the only real symptom of pregnancy that you can rely on is a positive hpt. However you might still be pregnant test again tomorrow or tuesday and see if you get a +tive then x

I would re test on a few days, if there is no sign of AF showing up by the end of the week, maybe go in for blood work to see what the go is. Could be that your levels are still too low, or could be that your cycle is playing up

Well I have called my drs surgery and the dr is going to call me about 5pm see what he says x

Well te dr never phoned me but I remember last time I was pregnant it took a few weeks to say I'm pregnant and I've bled a little like I did last time. Symptoms starting to show, feeling sick, being sick, weight gain, needing to go for a wee more, sore nipples and feeling tired alot! I'm gonna wait few weeks n test then x

hey hun im 2 weeks late and all bfns. going to make a doctors appointment to see whats happening as im just totally at my wits end... i have lots of symptoms too but now im thinking it must be a hormonal thing not pregnancy :( hope you get some answers hun and best of luck xxx

Hun you never know foul be ur hcg levels are rising slowly xxxx good luck! I hvent said anything to my oh not going to till I know for sure xxx

me either hun just dont want to jinx it lol... had to cancel my app for tomorrow cant get off work so will have to wait all weekend!!! im so tempted to do another test but its prob a waste of money as ive had all bfns so far!!! ugh this is a stressful process, really hope you get some good news huni xxxxx

Yeah I know how frustrated u feel lol I hope I am but keep thinking it's too good to b true xx

finally gt AF this morning hun... onto TTC now xxx

I was 3 days late this cycle...had loads of symptoms. I think my cycles are still a little screwy and so is the way my body is reacting to Ovulating and anticipating AF. Sorry hun! But I feel your pain and confusion! HOpe for you though it's a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->