4 DPO buddy?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I'm on 4 DPO now...

Who wants to wait with me? :hugs::coffee:

Symptoms: increased creamy cm, pulling tight feeling in stomach, bloating..

I will wait with you! No symptoms for me yet!

I think I'm only 2dpo but :dust: to both of you ladies :happydance:

I will wait with you! No symptoms for me yet!

Yay :hugs:

So exited!! Well just went to the loo and noticed white discharge in panties.. I thought CM was suppose to clear up..

Let me know if you have any signs?

I'm 4dpo today! Really painfully bloated this morning and cramps on and off. I'm feeling good about this cycle too as this is the first one me and do bd the day of ovulation!!

I think the discharge is normal. Not something I would worry about, some see it as a good sign.

I feel like a total idiot. This was my first month charting with bbt. As soon as I got green light, bd 2 days in a row. Didnt get any cross hairs and didnt want to waste my last bd opportunity,so waited. Come to find out, the chart only lets you know ovulation 2 or 3 days after ov. If I hadnt started early would have totally missed it! Now I know for next month!

Can I wait too??
By my ff calendar im 4dpo
This is my first month charting so my chart is weird and wonky and no crosshairs :-(
Not really having any symptoms right now that ive noticed.
Good luck to everyone!x x

Ljsmummy I'm having real issues putting my chart in my sig... Bit of a techphobe! Can you let me know how? It's my first month charting too!

Omg it took me ages to work it out!this is how I did it...
go onto ff and click on settings
go onto share/email chart
it will give you a link to your chart homepage,something like fertility friend.com/home/ and then a few numbers.
It needs to be the b&b code not html
Copy the code and paste it into your signature on b&b edit profile option.

Also I couldnt do it on the mobile version,had to log onto full site to find the correct codes.
Let me know if you do it!If not I will try again...x x

That explains it! I'm on my mobile...spouse I'll have to load up the laptop! :)

Thank you!

No problem!did u manage to get your chart in your signature?
How many days dpo is everyone today?How is everyone feeling?
Any symptoms??x x

I think I'm on 4 or 6 DPO... I want to say I ovulated when the fertility monitor showed peak but FF said I ovulated on CD 19... Weird..

I felt a little nausea this morning and fatigue..

How are you?

Im either 5 or 6dpo...I think!my ff chart also says different so who knows.
I had a little nausea this morning too but only when I first woke up while I was laid in bed,since then ive felt fine.
The ttw is reallly going slowly already for me!!x

Me too!!! Ugh! Hate this wait :coffee::growlmad:

Wish the 19th would hurry up! When you testing?

I'm 7dpo. I ov'ed at cd17 so my luteal phase would only be 11 or 12 days. Hope that would be enough time. AF is expected on Thursday, which would be 12dpo

Not usually into any symptoms period related or otherwise. Sometimes I get period cramps sometimes I don't. So I figured I won't be a big symptom spotter. The only thing weird is that my (tmi) nipples have been hard and sensitive for the two past days solid! I'm only 7dpo though so I'm going to attribute that to the colder weather? Lol

I am not feeling very confident this month maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10. 7dpo and no symptoms. Not sure about timing or even if I O'ed this round. How is everyone else feeling?

I'm 7dpo. I ov'ed at cd17 so my luteal phase would only be 11 or 12 days. Hope that would be enough time. AF is expected on Thursday, which would be 12dpo

Not usually into any symptoms period related or otherwise. Sometimes I get period cramps sometimes I don't. So I figured I won't be a big symptom spotter. The only thing weird is that my (tmi) nipples have been hard and sensitive for the two past days solid! I'm only 7dpo though so I'm going to attribute that to the colder weather? Lol

Hoping this is our month!!! :hugs: I'm on 8 DPO today and one of my biggest symptoms is fatigue and cramps...

My luteal phase is between 13-14 days.. So I'll be testing in a week! Oh this wait!!!

I am not feeling very confident this month maybe a 3 on a scale of 1-10. 7dpo and no symptoms. Not sure about timing or even if I O'ed this round. How is everyone else feeling?

Aww :hugs: Well it's not over until the :witch: arrives!

Do you chart? That would help pinpoint ovulation!

I'm on 8 DPO and on 7 DPO I had a small pink spot on the toilet paper.. Praying its implantation!

Today I'm having cramps and extreme fatigue..

I chart and its in my signature, but my temps and my opks are saying different days 5 days apart. Maybe I am temping wrong. I take it between, 3 and 5 every morning before I get up to go to bathroom, but maybe that is too big of a variance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->