4 DPO No CM

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
We are ttc #3 and have been for 3 months. Last 2 children were easily conceived. I am 4 dpo and I used an opk this month. CM was not as thick this month as it has been in the past. Now at 4 dpo I am completely dry. Usually I have moderate sticky cm right now. My cervix is very high and firm. Anyone want to help me over-analyze this? :)

Any signs of implantation?? If not it is too early to tell... the cervix position could be from when you O'd. So.... any cramping happening yet?? =)

guess all just a sign you def ovulated?

No major cramping. Didn't have any signs of implantation with other 2 pregs. Constipated, tired but it is all probably nothing. I am probably just waaay over analyzing symptoms during my 2ww.

mom im exactly at the same date 4DPO! I also have no CM and i was overanalysing this last night!! Im pretty sure its too early to draw conclusions, implantation would be a couple days away....Im trying to stay calm and not think about it too much as im afraid ill fool myself into feeling symptoms and then when AF arrives ill fall apart...
p.s im also feeling quite tired...cant seem to get up in the morning ;)

I'm 3DPO, according to FF. I have been extrememly tired over the last 2 days and have even got a twitch in my eye (they say it from being tired but i have had normal if not an hours more sleep a night.
I am also quite gassy! but as you say...cant be signs already!
Fx'd for all of us! Hopefully we will all get our :bfp:'s this month! xx

I am soooo tired too. More so than usual but I have had a lot going on so I am trying not to read too much into that. With my 2 other pregnancies I had some soreness in my boobs and I got lightheaded a lot with my 2nd. other than that I don't remember noticing anything different. I am really hoping it happens this month because we decided if it doesn't we were going to wait at least a year to try again. I am trying not to put too much thought into it but that is easier said than done.

Today is 5 dpo. I am feeling nauseous, have a horrible headache and unbearably tired. :(

i'm 4dpo and got some slight pains little like period pains and feeling little sick, but think it might be over thinking or stress :D

i'm the same, i had sooo much cm, now its dried up and has gone sticky. My cervix postion is high closed and soft, although it does keep changing.

had a spot on pink on the loo roll today too, nothing since, got achy boobs and a bit crampy, but only 4dpo.

Now at 7 dpo....very very tired. I slept almost all day yesterday. Started having yellow snot-like cm (sorry tmi!) Yesterday too. Having some cramping but no spotting. No boob changes. Really hoping for a bfp!

I didn't have any CM the first 4 DPO (unusual for me), and than I had some lotion white/yellowish CM from 5DPO until now. Got the faintest BFP today, testing again tomorrow :)

:dust:

I am so happy for you miimil!!!!! That is exciting! I am getting discouraged now. I haven't had hardly any cm since yesterday.

Thank you! The waiting seems forever! I'm in Europe, so I have to wait for soo long! Well, I wouldn't read to much into that. My first pregnancy, I didn't have any CM at all. Was so sure I couldn't be pregger!

Good luck to you, hun x

Now at 7 dpo....very very tired. I slept almost all day yesterday. Started having yellow snot-like cm (sorry tmi!) Yesterday too. Having some cramping but no spotting. No boob changes. Really hoping for a bfp!

i'm completely the same i am 7dpo i think now sorry half asleep to remember lol... and same here, not sure if its pregnancy or not though am dearly hoping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->