4 Dpo symptoms? Am I going crazy ?

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies , the dreaded tww and I am going crazy I have been through this before with over analyzing but my last baby was 4 years ago so I can't remember what anything felt like. Anyway I Od on Sunday very early morning ( I did an opk and temp) bd a day before and a day after pretty sure I covered my window . I had this fullness feeling since 1dpo that hasn't left . At 2dpo had a sharp stabbing pain on my right side and then sore boobs since yesterday I had cramps that came and go very light, today again same feeling and kinda soreness in my uterus....idk why I'm feeling this. Just wondering if anyone is on the same boat or if anyone knows these are good signs? Good luck to everyone :flower:

I am 4dpo today as well. My symptoms are sore bbs, twitching on right side or uterus/ovary and a sore throat that I've had for a few days! Good luck for this cycle :)

i am around 6DPO, detected ovulation on 19th sept... by an ovulation saliva microscope and i been having some light cramping also that comes and goes, and i mostly feel it in my lower abdomen area! hoping for our bfp's ladies!!! xox

I am 5dpo today, my boobs are still hurting my left one is kinda killing me , I am gassy and feel some twinges in the lower abdomen again , still have about 8 days to test ... Good luck to you guys as well! Baby dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->