4 month sleep hell!! Help me x

jessiebella86

Reaction score
My little lady is 4 months old. She is EBF. She's never really had a routine and just sleeps on me or in car etc during the day. Anyway, we seemed to have hit the dreaded 4 month regression. We have a next to me co-sleeper and up until this last week I would dream feed her at 2200 then she would wake twice for feeds. Occasionally sleeping for 5-7 hour stretches.

She's now waking every 45mins all night! It's killing me. Only way I can get her bk to sleep is to feed her and sometimes that doesn't work. She is grumpy and grizzly. She has a dummy but isn't interested in it really. She fidgets and wriggles and is just unsettled. She is teething but I don't this this is the problem as she is fine during the day and sometimes at night she is just awake and wants to play 🙈

I've tried her in her own room, in our bed, on her belly, but nothing makes a difference.

I know that I haven't helped things by never putting her down awake but now I need to make a plan.

She is currently swaddled but is wriggling out of it so I've just ordered a magic merlin sleepsuit.

Please help ladies. I need a routine or advice or anything. I'm not expecting Miracles but Even if I could just have 3 hours of un-interupted sleep it would help me so much xxx

Ugh we are dealing with the same problem over here! Going to follow this thread to see if anyone has good advice. My little guy was going from 8pm-5am straight through and then as soon as he turned 4 months he started waking up all night. I used the merlin magic sleep suit with my daughter and it worked well so hopefully that will help you. My son is rolling over so I can't use it :(

Sorry to hear your going through it too. It really is crap. Poppy isn't really rolling over so I'm praying the miracle suit is the answer. I'm seeing the health visitor tomorrow for advice so will let u know what she recommends xx

My daughter turned 4 months last week and hasn't hit the regression yet but we had a bad night two weeks ago that I thought was the start of it. She woke up and was up four hours!!! She was sleeping in a mini crib at the time and was trying to roll/move around and couldn't because the crib was too small. The next night and thereafter we started using her full size crib. She still wakes but she she moves around for s bit and has been able to get back sleep on her own so far. I'm not sure what's to come as she is newly 4 months but moving her to the big crib had allowed us to sleep these past 2 weeks thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->