4 months no show yet normal?

tulip2002

Reaction score
This is my 4th pregnancy and cannot remember when you start showing. It amazes me people saying they showing very very early as i never have. I cant remember when i started to show last time. But im 16 weeks now and still no tighness in pants or anything still wearing everything the same is this right or should my pants be getting tight by now?

Totally normal as every one is different. I know someone who didn't show until 8 months! Enjoy your normal clothes and not feeling completely uncomfortable while it lasts:haha:

I would hold on to that as long as you can. You're so lucky! I had to be in maternity pants since 8 weeks because I have a very small upper body and the bloat was all out... It slowly professed into baby so I was completely over the preggo pants by the time I gave birth!

Just depends on the person... Don't worry or anything, every body and baby is different xxx

Im the same and im 4 months on Wednesday! I do worry since its my 3rd but i just try and tell myself its ok. Ive got a midwife appointment on Tuesday so i hope she will get the doppler out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->