4 period cramps in 40 minutes

sue_88

Reaction score
I have had 4 period style cramps / tightenings in my lower bump in the last 40 minutes, pretty much right on one every 10 mins.

Should I be concerned? FTM - and no idea what is normal.

Just had another which makes 5 in 50 mins

Call triage for advice and drink a big glass of water. Dehydration can cause cramps x

idk whats normal either...i would call and ask your doctor or after hours who ever your supposed to call when you have questions about it cause you are only 34 + weeks they might want you to come in and monitor you to see if your dilating and to make sure its not early labor.

Gave them a ring she said the description sounds like braxton hicks, and they should fade off sooner or later. Advice to settle for evening, keep an eye for a couple of hours & if any more regular or painful to ring back.

Thats good..well i guess all you can do is relax drink lots of water and try to ignore them unless they worsten.

Are you still breech? Remember that breech babies can be early due to a fluid imbalance apparently (at least that's what I was told when my breech son was born at 35+5) xxx

Are you still breech? Remember that breech babies can be early due to a fluid imbalance apparently (at least that's what I was told when my breech son was born at 35+5) xxx

No I didn't know that, didn't mention it in the phone either. Perhaps I should have done.

They've eased off but still getting a few sore tightenings down low bump.

I've was told that it's probably my uterus stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->