4 weeks +3 what are your pregnancy symptoms????

bexbaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is my 2nd pregnancy I'm around 4 weeks +3 and I'm feeling quite normal at the minute. In my first pregnancy I had terrible morning sickness! To the point that I had to stay off work until I was around 18 weeks. But I can't really remember when the morning sickness kicked in. This time around I've found out quite early have far I am. So im guessing that it's gunna kick in soon.

What symptoms did you all have? At the minute I'm just exhausted all the time and just cramping too. And I know that's normal. But what about you have you had any strange symptoms?

Xxx

I'm 5 weeks today and all my symptoms literally just hit me yesterday at once. It's like my body's just found out it was pregnant.

4w+2 and absolutely none besides needing a nap

I am 4 weeks and 3 days, I've experienced heartburn, sore boobies, morning sickness, cramping, and tiredness :s With my 1st I didn't experience any of that except morning sickness. The morning sickness was horrible!! I couldn't eat or drink anything without wanting to hurl lol hopefully this baby is nicer :p lol

I'm 4 plus 5 and I'm not too bad off. I have a little cramping and nausea here and there. I am quite tired and I have tender breasts. I hear that often symptoms don't hit till 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->