4 weeks and cramping - is it normal?

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is a no brainer question it's been 5 years since I last carried to term and I can't remember! The last was a missed miscarriage so I had cramps but no bleeding. I duffer from endometriosis aswell so perhaps its stretching of the scar tissue? I don't know. I was due for period yesterday obviously it didn't come! I have had cramps on and off this afternoon on the left side after having to go for a run around the paddock chasing a calf... since then I had had an increase in cervical discharge too (I keep checking for blood) lol... is it normal? Or have I increased my chance of miscarriage because I went for a run (I never run - the most un fittest person ever lol) It's amazing how on edge you become with every symptom once you have miscarried :-( Could someone please shed some light on these cramps please :wacko:

Cramps are normal. I had them up until 5/6 weeks and they hurt! As long as they're not followed by bleeding, you should be fine.

I've got some quite strong cramping too (I'm 4 weeks also). I remember having these stretching cramps when I was pregnant last time with my little girl so I'm not concerned and I've read it's completely normal. I think it's ok as long as there's no bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->