4 weeks and strong cramps

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I had a pos. HPT a few days ago. Two days ago I bled a very small amount after intercourse, but it stopped right away.

Today would be the day of my period (2 weeks after ovulation) but I am experiencing strong cramps that radiate down to my legs and cause a lower back ache. I was wondering how many moms had cramps around 4 weeks and went on to stay pregnant? I am reading mixed opinions online :(

I had 2 chemicals in a row so I am very worried this one will also leave me (usually a week after my period)
I have been taking progesterone suppositories since 3 days after ovulaltion (300 mg) this time around.

I also have a cold right now with body aches, but just a low grade fever.

Hey, congrats on the BFP!

I had cramping at 4 weeks also and everything is fine :)

Hey, congrats on the BFP!

I had cramping at 4 weeks also and everything is fine :)

Thank you, thats good to know!
Mine has been lasting for 2 hours now, pretty constant, not worsening. I hope it will subside some since the back ache is fairly strong...:/

It’s always hard to say with cramping. Pregnancy is annoying like that—symptoms can vary so much! I get a ton of cramping in my early first trimester. It’s nearly constant, and can even border on painful! Do your best to relax and let baby get comfy in there.

It’s always hard to say with cramping. Pregnancy is annoying like that—symptoms can vary so much! I get a ton of cramping in my early first trimester. It’s nearly constant, and can even border on painful! Do your best to relax and let baby get comfy in there.

Thank you!

The cramping worsened to symptoms that felt much like a kidney infection so I took D Mannose and it is starting to clear up.

Now the cramping and back ache is rather mild.

Hi there,

I had such severe cramping along with the most intense back pain around 4 weeks with this baby. I thought for sure without a doubt I was going to miscarry. I was bedridden with pain, something I never quite experienced with my first two... but all is well. I remember feeling period like pain with my first two, just not quite so very painful. Congratulations!!

Thank you!

The cramping worsened to symptoms that felt much like a kidney infection so I took D Mannose and it is starting to clear up.

Now the cramping and back ache is rather mild.
Ah that might explain it! My DH gets kidney pain when he’s sick. Not fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->