4 weeks and three days late, negative hpt 2 days ago

tikkinikki

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am very new to this site, so not familiar with all of the abbreviations. I would like a little advice, and am wondering if I should go to a doctor and get a blood test.

My husband and I are not ttc, but we aren't exactly preventing. My LMP was February 4th. We had unprotected sex on the 15th and 16th of Feb, then again on the 27th. AF was due March 10th (I usually have a 31-34 day cycle, and it has been pretty consistent). We had unprotected sex on March 10th and 11th, but when AF didn't show on the 12th we stopped. I took a test at 1 week late, 2 weeks late, 3 weeks late, and just a few days ago, all negative. The test brands I have used are FRER, clearblue, and clearblue digital. We had unprotected sex again on April 1st. I'm not sure what I should do at this point. I have not really had any symptoms. On March 30th I did come down with a stomach bug, which my husband and sister in law had as well.

Should I go for a blood test or just wait it out? What do you ladies think?

Thanks so much

Hello ladies,

I am very new to this site, so not familiar with all of the abbreviations. I would like a little advice, and am wondering if I should go to a doctor and get a blood test.

My husband and I are not ttc, but we aren't exactly preventing. My LMP was February 4th. We had unprotected sex on the 15th and 16th of Feb, then again on the 27th. AF was due March 10th (I usually have a 31-34 day cycle, and it has been pretty consistent). We had unprotected sex on March 10th and 11th, but when AF didn't show on the 12th we stopped. I took a test at 1 week late, 2 weeks late, 3 weeks late, and just a few days ago, all negative. The test brands I have used are FRER, clearblue, and clearblue digital. We had unprotected sex again on April 1st. I'm not sure what I should do at this point. I have not really had any symptoms. On March 30th I did come down with a stomach bug, which my husband and sister in law had as well.

Should I go for a blood test or just wait it out? What do you ladies think?

Thanks so much

Go for a blood test hun doesn't hurt to check ;)

I would go to the doctor and find out what's going on, it sounds like you didn't ovulate when you thought you did. If your HPT is negative, it is very unlikely that you are pregnant, but there are other reasons why you might be experiencing an anovulatory cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->