4 weeks pregnant and so much pain when the cramps come?!

Babydreaming9

Reaction score
I’m not sure what to expect as this is my first pregnancy, but I have the worst cramps and stabbing pains that are intermittent through the day. The doctor has suggested this is fine but I wondered what other women’s experiences are? They take me by surprise every time I cramp and it can surround my entire back and uterus! They’re so strong it takes my breath away! What could this be?! I am quite worried! X

Oouucchh try not to worry. I had cramps and still get them now. I found a nice warm bath helped not hot. When u go for a wee check the tissue every time. The cramps twinges and niggles always scared me and still do. Pinky promise me u won't do what I have constantly done and that is Google everything. For me it's not a habit almost addictive. It's easy for me to say relax and I know u won't but it's all u can do try and have a nap Maybe.
Please come back and say how your feeling later
Xx

Ive been checking the tissue every time I cramp as they’re so strong but there’s nothing but watery CM ive had no sign of spotting or anything so I can only assume that little bean is bedding itself in more or there is some stretching going on!! I’m relaxing more now I know there’s no blood and the doctor did say all should be fine unless there’s blood it’s normal. Just need to take it easy for the next few weeks and not add more strain! I thankfully haven’t googled anything as I don’t want to add any stress I just want a nice calm pregnancy to help the baby grow in a calm environment. Xx

Are you drinking enough water and staying hydrated? I found being hydrated made those stretching pains a lot less. They can be pretty painful, though, and I still get them occasionally this far along.

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first little girl and I can tell you that even though hubby begged me to test when I was about 4-5 weeks pregnant, I thought it would be a waste of money and time because I had such bad period cramps. Even after I got my BFP they continued until about 10 weeks. I still have discomfort but the cramps (if any) are super super mild now.

I had cramping like that with my two and it was just everything stretching out. It will continue for a bit but hopefully it was ease off to being only once in awhile for you. HUGS!!

Yes, i also got my first bfp on fireay, till now i dont have any dark line, only fainter ones! And done the blood test and it came positive, still no symptoms.. just strange sleepless nigts

Oh thank goodness it’s normal, I feel like a lunatic keep going to the toilet to wipe and check! How do we ever get through 9 months! Cramping is a lot calmer today and was yesterday, I had probably 3 cramping episodes yesterday and today I’ve had a very mild stitching that came and went and no cramps as of yet! Hopefully no more cramps til labour :rofl: who am I kidding !!

I had really painful, unusual cramps at 4 weeks. It felt like someone was squeezing my uterus as hard as they could. I was convinced something was wrong. Thankfully, I guess it was nothing, because I’m 11 weeks now with a healthy baby so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->