4 weeks pregnant blood after BM :( (TMI)

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
This is gonna be TMI sorry. I had been constipated for like 5 days and had really bad cramps on and off. I finally managed to go yesterday evening, I didn't force, it pretty much came out on its own. Sure enough when I wiped there were little strings of red blood in my CM. I didn't bleed in my pad or in the toilet, just for a few hours there were those tiny strings. This morning it seems to have stopped. I feel really weak and exhausted as I didn't sleep all night...

I'm going to see my family doctor this morning. I doubt she'll be much help. :shrug:

I'm so nervous because with my past MMC I had strings of blood in my CM for 3 weeks, so basically when the baby stopped growing.

It sounds exactly like a cervical erosion. A bowel movement can cause it to bleed. very common in pregnancy x

I've been to see my doctor, she said not to worry and if it bled again they'd send me for a US. Phew! I pray that I don't bleed again!

Good so far! I went again this morning (I was terrified!) but I didn't bleed! I was really relieved! This evening I had dull ache around my ovaries I think? Not sure if it's gas, or ligaments stretching. It was quite painful!

I had the tiniest spot of blood in my cm today. It was enough to make me panic!

I had almost daily bleeding from 3+5 until 6+0. Doctor said it was perfectly normal. Likely, it's just implantation bleeding and/or cervical sensitivity (cervix can get super irritated by bm's). I'm glad your doctor could reassure you and that she can do early scans if needed. I know how scary the bleeding is; I'm really sorry you're having to deal with it.

I have had this with my second, third and current pregnancies. Try not to worry about it. I will spot for up to a day after "#2" even if I don't push. With my third baby, I spotted for 3 days after each #2 and then would finally "go" again and start the process all over again. I started taking a stool softener daily, and it got better. It always goes away by the end of first Tri (for me) because my cervix becomes less sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->