4 weeks pregnant, looking for buddies!

plsBpositive

Reaction score
Hi y'all! I just found out last Friday that I'm pregnant. I'm 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant according to FF. we've been trying for almost a year. This is my first pregnancy and all clueless about this. I'm looking forward to meeting ladies in similar situations.

Thanks y'all and take care!

HIIII! I found out Saturday and it looks like we are right at the same!! So crazy!!! Congrats!!!

hi cmwolfe!

thanks and congrats on your :bfp:

me and Dh are so happy and excited that i got pregnant after round 2 of low dose clomid. Excited enough to tell our relatives and close friends about it!lol have you announced to the world you're pregnant?

Are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms now? Me, I'm a bit tired during the day but have insomnia at night.

Good luck and god bless us!

Congrats to you both!
Although it's not my first, I am expecting close to you. I am about 4+6 with my second :) My DS is 19 months old and we are hoping for a girl this time around. We told my family as soon as we found out I was pregnant with DS, this time we are going to wait until after our first ultrasound and surprise our family with framed ultrasound photos :) I'm actually feeling about the same as I did with DS. Crampy, slightly nauseous at random times during the day, and exhausted.

I am 4 weeks 2 days with my 2nd. No symptoms yet!

Hello and Congrats everyone!

I got a BFP yesterday after missing AF on friday. My fiance and I are so happy to be starting a family together! According to FF, I am currently 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and my little embryo is 3 weeks old. This is my very first pregnancy, so I have no clue what to do. First thing on the list, though, is to tie the knot before I can no longer fit in a beautiful dress, lol!

Currently, my symptoms are: cramping (lots, sometimes severe), very very tender breasts, fatigue, and a very strong craving for beef. Is anyone else having very vivid dreams? Also, I read somewhere that cravings aren't supposed to come until much later, but my Bear knew I was pregnant before I did because I was always asking/forcing him to buy beef, and he said that his mother craved meat when she was pregnant with him. :blush:

I'd love to have other lovely ladies to share my journey with!

I found out last Monday at 11dpo I was pregnant. According to FF I'm 4 weeks and 3days today! This is our first child! Not to many symptoms yet just frequent bathroom breaks, slightly tender boobs and cramping off and on that my doctor said is completely normal. Oh and bloating, fun :). I had blood work done on Thursday and have another appointment on Monday the 26th to look over everything. I'm really trying not to stress over everything little thing. We are planning to tell my parents this week, so thats exciting! Congrats everyone!

Hi Ladies and congrats:) I'm 4w3d, found out Saturday 15dpo that we're pregnant:) this will be our 2nd kiddo. We are so thrilled to finally be preggers! 29 months of ttc! We're not telling family and friends just yet, probably gonna wait for 1st scan which is 12 June. My beta#1 was 303 and beta#2 was 869, so is doubling nicely! Only major symptoms for me are cramps! To the point I have to lay and hold my tummy, not nice at all! H+H to all of us*yay*

Hello, im new to this site, and 4 wks as well. This is my second, daughter 17 so starting over. Congratulations everyone.

Hi girls! I had a faint BFP on Monday and another, darker, BFP this morning! According to FF I'm 4+1. Going to call the doc for an appointment to confirm! Congratulations to all of you.

I'm so excited for all of you! :happydance:

I'm wondering when I should schedule my appointment to confirm. I've been taking prenatal vitamins since the day I found out about my growing little one, but I've read online in many places that If I try to schedule now, they will not see me until I'm 6-8 weeks. Is this true? My gut is telling me to schedule right away, but I've had so many bad experiences with doctors and their giving me medication (that I don't need) during every visit. I really want to make sure my embryo is coming along nicely as soon as possible!

Hmm... what should I do? :shrug:

Hi I found out last week I was pregnant I'm 5 weeks just about :) I'm so excited this is my first also. So far I have nausea and little cramps that are driving me totally nuts. Freaking me out, I confirmed already with my dr and have an apt next month at 8 weeks which I'm so nervouse cause I had a chemical last month but with all the symptoms I am feeling good. Very sore boobs and vivid dreams that are insane lol. I'm glad to have some buddies cause I have no friends here!

Congrats to you! I'm also having the vivid dreams. A few nights ago, I had a dream about burgers and could still smell them when I awakened, lol.

I am a bit behind you guys at under 4 weeks, I felt different from day after DTD and got a faint BFP yesterday so think I am about 3w 3 days. Is it okay to join you still??

I have been having a lot of cramping and have felt sick since day after DTD and its getting worse as the days go on. Had no MS at all with first so could be a new experience for this time round lol.

Congrats ladies :)
Just found out I'm pregnant! No symptoms whatsoever apart from a late period. Still in shock. Haven't told anyone yet, not even OH! I'm somewhere between 4 & 5 weeks but I can't be too sure yet.

Yey! Our group is growing! The more the merrier! :hugs:

When is every one's due date? Mine is Jan 21, 2015.

Did you guys do the progesterone and hcg blood work already? How were you're results? I just had mine done last Monday. Hcg was 380, progesterone was at 17.8. My OB wanted it to be above 20 so I was ordered the progesterone suppositories every day until 12 weeks. First doctor's appointment is scheduled at 8weeks gestation.

This is going to be a fun journey!

I think I'm due about 31st jan :) haven't done any blood work yet, will do it on Monday as af will be overdue then, downside to finding out so early is won't let myself be too attached till af is late too!

Hello Ladies,
Congrats on all of your :bfp:. I just found out today that I was prego. Haven't had aunt flow since April 16 (which was the first day of) so I'm pretty sure I'm at least 3wks or more. Is it ok that I join you ladies? :flower:

Hi ladies,

I am 5 weeks and 1 day with my first. My first OB visit is not for another 3 weeks and the waiting is torture!

I'm due 23rd January! My appointment is only 12th June, which feels like a lifetime away! I had 2 beta's done beta#1-303(15dpo) beta#2-869(17dpo). Doc just said my progesterone was good! I'm currently taking Progynova for my lining issues and have to until 10weeks! Anyone have any major symptoms? I just have sore boobs and bleeding gums(not nice!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->