4 weeks pregnant, looking for buddies!

Hi ladies.

I'm just a little ahead.....5+4 today and due on 19th Jan.

This is our second (have a 7 month old boy) so going to have my hands full!!

MK x

According to FF I'm due January 22, we'll just say mid-January :)! I had bloodwork done on Thursday and I have an appointment on Monday to go over it with my doctor. DH and I told my parents yesterday, they were very happy. Dh's parents are on vacation so we are waiting until they come back to tell them. 5 weeks today :) As for symptoms, not to much yet. Random cramps, gas pains (ouch), constipation here and there, tender breasts and I've been a bit irritable off and on.

I'm due 23rd January! My appointment is only 12th June, which feels like a lifetime away! I had 2 beta's done beta#1-303(15dpo) beta#2-869(17dpo). Doc just said my progesterone was good! I'm currently taking Progynova for my lining issues and have to until 10weeks! Anyone have any major symptoms? I just have sore boobs and bleeding gums(not nice!)

My first appt in June 12th also!! I have had no blood work I'm just in limbo waiting for my first appt. I am due sometime between jan 19-23 depending.

According to FF I'm due January 22, we'll just say mid-January :)! I had bloodwork done on Thursday and I have an appointment on Monday to go over it with my doctor. DH and I told my parents yesterday, they were very happy. Dh's parents are on vacation so we are waiting until they come back to tell them. 5 weeks today :) As for symptoms, not to much yet. Random cramps, gas pains (ouch), constipation here and there, tender breasts and I've been a bit irritable off and on.

Sounds like me with being irritable off and on! I'm waiting for my scan to tell everyone! Guess I'm just a bit scared,idk. Will your doc do a scan as well?

I'm due 23rd January! My appointment is only 12th June, which feels like a lifetime away! I had 2 beta's done beta#1-303(15dpo) beta#2-869(17dpo). Doc just said my progesterone was good! I'm currently taking Progynova for my lining issues and have to until 10weeks! Anyone have any major symptoms? I just have sore boobs and bleeding gums(not nice!)

My first appt in June 12th also!! I have had no blood work I'm just in limbo waiting for my first appt. I am due sometime between jan 19-23 depending.

The 12th is so far away! I'm getting impatient!lol! I'm considering a private scan, but to waste the money now & again in 3 weeks? I'm in 2 minds!

Sounds like me with being irritable off and on! I'm waiting for my scan to tell everyone! Guess I'm just a bit scared,idk. Will your doc do a scan as well?

I'm not sure but I don't think so she's just a normal Doctor. I'm waiting for a call for an appointment with my obstetrician. Hopefully I can have a scan sooner rather than later.

It is really far away I know !! But I'm trying to be very optimistic and hopeful we registered today.

This is my 2nd little one should be somewhere between 3-6 weeks...do not know for sure yet...as I have no idea when I ovulated...haha I'm excited to share this with someone since we want to wait to tell family and friends..

Hey ladies, I'm 5w5d and due Jan18th with my 1st. Had my first scan yesterday to make sure baby was in uterus. Second scan on June 5th to check for hb.

I'm due around January 20th(my mom's birthday!) I called today to schedule my first prenatal visit. It will be June 16th, and they will be doing an ultrasound. I can't wait!

Is it odd that I want to wait till least 12 weeks for an appointment or scan...I just want to get the scary part over....

Is it odd that I want to wait till least 12 weeks for an appointment or scan...I just want to get the scary part over....

I do find it odd, but that's just me! You do what ever makes you feel ok. I'm freaking out wondering if everything is ok. I see it this way, the sooner I find out that baby is where its suppose to be, I'll be fine. I wish my scan was sooner than the 12th, but no luck with that happening. I might and a big MIGHT get dh to let me get a private scan done.

So I had an appointment with my family doctor yesterday to go over my blood work and she said everything was great. So that's nice, I also found out my blood type was A+ which I had no idea about before. I also received the appointment date for my first prenatal check up with my obstetrician. June 2nd, so next Monday. Looking forward to it :). Symptoms so far, sore breasts, constipation and gas pains, and i've been feeling a bit nauseous yesterday and today so far.

Hi everyone!

I am 4 weeks 2 days. I had a miscarriage in January so I am very nervous.

I had blood work done on Friday and my progesterone was 20, which my doctor said was good. My only concern is that my symptoms seems to have lessened. My breasts got smaller and are not as sore. I also have a lot of discharge. Is anyone else experiencing this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->