4 weeks should my belly look like this?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
For those who may have seen me in the TWW, DH and I split. all of my ttc prepwork finally paid off, but not with the man I wanted it to. I'm still kind of hoping some miracle happened and this is xDH's but we've been separated for months now. and my bloodwork came back at only 67.

anyway. I had one previous pregnancy (3 years) that I lost at about 10 weeks. I never showed. not sure if I had a chemical the other month but signs pointed more to evap and late o.

but I've had symptoms for weeks, even before dtd with this guy. here is a belly shot from a few days ago first thing in the morninv when my belly is flat and hourglass. I lost 10 points since dh and I separated. it just seems odd that my belly looks this way after 4 weeks. pic was literally 13 days past dtd.

Attachments

• tmp_2013-12-21 18.21.21-183601144.png
    tmp_2013-12-21 18.21.21-183601144.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 62
Probably bloat. Happens! So I'm a little confused, this is your husbands baby but you were hoping it was your ex-husbands? Just clarifying :) congrats! Being a single mom is hard, but not impossible. Your child becomes your best friend :)

sorry! I wish it was my ex husband's, but it's an unreliable friend's. hence my hoping this was not bloat :( I stopped charting after what happened last month and with dh (still not used to calling him an ex) so I didn't realize I ovulated late again. thank you for the kind words. it's hard to be excited when I know I'm not giving my child the ideal family situation.

I'm sorry you have to be going through this (And yes, that is classic bloat...I had it from week 4 to 9 with a two week break before actually starting to show) Thankfully, the baby doesn't arrive today... it will in 8 months. Hopefully you'll have that time to feel more settled and ready! There are a lot of support groups out there so take advantage by calling a pregnancy center and find out what's out there! Also, you have b&b. Sorry you split with the hubby...divorce is never easy (spoken from experience) :( :hugs: Take care of yourself...and the new little one!

I'm sorry your going through this Dobby ): when did you get your bfp? I'm super confused. Also I'm mega bloated too! It looks like I'm showing already... Message me if you every need to :hugs:

For those who may have seen me in the TWW, DH and I split. all of my ttc prepwork finally paid off, but not with the man I wanted it to. I'm still kind of hoping some miracle happened and this is xDH's but we've been separated for months now. and my bloodwork came back at only 67.

anyway. I had one previous pregnancy (3 years) that I lost at about 10 weeks. I never showed. not sure if I had a chemical the other month but signs pointed more to evap and late o.

but I've had symptoms for weeks, even before dtd with this guy. here is a belly shot from a few days ago first thing in the morninv when my belly is flat and hourglass. I lost 10 points since dh and I separated. it just seems odd that my belly looks this way after 4 weeks. pic was literally 13 days past dtd.

the baby is so small way back and noway its a belly belly but its a bloat belly and pretty normal......:)

If a recent beta showed 67 then its deffo bloat and you are approx 4 weeks, maybe a day or two less xx
I'm hideously bloated myself, I look like I'm halfway through lol!

Dobby i remember you from tww you always has the kindest words for me im so sorry about the situation your in i really hope all turns out well for you im glad you got your bfp just wish it was more the way you imagined as other user said i have alot of friends who are single moms and as they said they children become there best friends and i think it makes the mother bomd that much stronger with them

Yea I agree it's not an actual belly yet as baby is way too small right now. It's most likely bloat which I still have even now when my uterus is just pushing up past my pubic bone lol! Congrats though hope you have a H&H 9 months x

Thank you. I jusf feel awful. With dh it would have at least been amicable coparenting and families would have been supportive. I know I can do this on my own. But how do you explain it to a kid that their dad literally refused to ve around because he wanted nothing to do with them? idk. I have my first prenatal on the 9th. he won't go, but I'll ask my doctor if she has any single moms and proud groups.

you are all so wonderfully kind and supportive. I really needed some familiar and friendly faces.

emi, I tested pos Wednesday on a dollar tree test. thursday I had a pos frer and another pos dt but inconclusive at the doctor. so friday she sent me for blood, 67. I have to go in again today because she didn't like the inconclusive and wants to make sure I'm doubling

I think the support group sounds like a great idea amd you know were all here to i will talk to some of my friends and ask them how they hamdle some of the hard questions with there children and i woll send you a pm and let you knw what they say really hope your blood test is good and all is doubling as should

big hugs. you rock.

i totally did not go. i found out my brother had a concert and given how sick i am throughout the day, things are sensitive that shouldn't be, and i nap like no tomorrow i'm not worried about my levels.

the only thing that bothers me is being at 67 two weeks post dtd. if you assume i doubled every 48 hours, that means i started producing hcg around 12/10. i dtd the almost midnight on 12/6 and like 3am 12/7. that means i implanted only 3 days after i did? is that even possible?

hugs. i don't want to be in the normal range haha that's the problem. he's a great friend, but as a someone to have a baby with he's horrific. i'm setting my child up for a rough life coming to terms with why does daddy resent me and never spend time with me? i teach in a less than desirable neighborhood and witness firsthand how unstable family situations are affecting these kids already, and i'm going to put my child through that? i'm just worried that one parent, no matter how good i would be to my baby, won't be enough. and then i feel like crap because if i feel that way then why didn't we use protection? he knew i wasn't on bcp because he knew xdh and i were ttc before we separated. i wanted a baby so much, but not with him. literally, anybody but him. i just want it to be my ex's. at least then i could explain what happened and at least then my kid would have two sets of loving grandparents. blah save it for the support group... sorry ladies. i'm going to blame the hormones.

Theres nothing worng with what your saying those are normal concerns i totally understamd why you would be worried but i promise you and your family will have more love to give then that little baby then he/she will know what to do with. I know we dont really know eachother but i feel like i know you can do this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->