4 year old boys

So far all he's asked for are trackmaster Thomas engines...he hasn't even got any trackmaster track! He loves looking at videos on YouTube of the Thomas superstation but I keep telling him we haven't got room for it. We really haven't but I've still bought him it as a surprise anyway🙊
I've bought him a couple of trackmaster engines so far as well.
Other than that I'm stumped so will be following for inspiration!

My ds2 turns 5 in January so may be a bit older and plus he gets more as the presents just get shared out between the two days. So far on my list of ideas are:

New bike (he actually needs one)
Remote control crane
Furreal dragon
Hatchimals small set
Little live dragon
Spider-Man PS4 game
Barcelona football kit
Spider-Man web slinger
Lego
Books

My DS will be 5 in January but this is what he has asked for and/or will be getting

Some of the bigger Jurassic world lego sets
Small hatchimal set
Playmobil pirate ship and some smaller playmobil pirate bits
Dinosaur that pooped a princess book
Some Jurassic world dinosaur figures
Probably some more Lego (he loves the stuff)
Play doh
A science kit
Aqua beads
Hungry hippo game

DS is 3 (will be 4 in march) and asks for every single thing he sees on an advert. So far i' m thinking:

- Lego duplo steam train
- Hot wheels gator car wash
- Marshalls ultimate fire truck
- Marble Run (he has one at nursery and loves it)
- Disney Cars Mack car transporter
- A few small Disney Cars

I'm hoping to get the big stuff in the Argos 3 for 2

Loads of good ideas yes hes a bit younger as only turns 4 end of dec loving the inspiration from the replies! Definitely thinking lego sets so far x

My DS will be almost three and he loves any kind of vehicles that he can play with and build roads and tracks for!

Mine, being the youngest of 4 boys, has never really been age appropriate. He and DS3 want a PS4, so games for that, I've been looking at Minecraft Lego sets, I need a few more toy ideas.
I do highly recommend anything Imaginext. We have sets that are 10 years old, played with by 4 kids, some of whom were very rough, and they are still going strong and being enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->