40+6 and hoping this is it! *baby is here!*

Woo woo, keep going girly! Lets hope in the next 24 hrs, you'll be holding 'him'/her. xxx

Not too long til your sweep and you'll see if those contractions have been dilating you... good luck xx

Well im bit deflated that been no huge change in my cervix despite how ive felt but baby has moved down to -1 station and im having a bloody show now.

Fingers crossed for you!
DTD, worked for me last time lol x

Ah no, fingers crossed tonight is the night.....for us both!

Woo woo, keep going girly! Lets hope in the next 24 hrs, you'll be holding 'him'/her. xxx

Another big reason im excited finally find out what team bump is :D x

At least if you're having a show now, you know it's imminent. I reckon you'll go really quickly with this one and you'll have him/her (him is my bet) in your arms by the weekend or if not, over the weekend. Will be thinking of you and thinking jealous thoughts, haha!! xxx

10mins apart and much more stronger than last night, fingers crossed.

Been looking for a labour update from you for ages!! Hope this is it :D x

Good luck! I've just scoffed a curry which appears to have brought on my nightly contractions with extra oomph tonight. Fingers crossed xx

Good luck mummytoamber, sounds like this is it! I hope you get your perfect water home birth!!

Will be checking back here in the morning hoping to see a birth announcement! Xx

So i swear i was feeling pains in my dream. I woke up to pains about 4min apart and stronger, my sickness is out this world the tummy cramps from that alone is bad enough. I was sick before bed that was purely bile i know my tummy is empty.

Yuck, poor you. I really hope it isn't too long for you now. How are you this morning?

I'm off for a sweep in a couple of hours. I really hope it just gets things going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->