40+6 and hoping this is it! *baby is here!*

Oh no! What a shame that is.

How are things progressing for you?

Oh no :-( sorry to hear things aren't going as you hoped xx

That's rubbish :( but baby's on it's way and that's the main thing :yipee: Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies. Baby arrived at 10:27 am will update more soon. X

Congrats! Can't wait to here blue or pink!

Team pink!

Our third daughter! To say ive been in latent phase for awhile, i went 3cm to her being born in 3hrs which im gob smacked about! No pain relief just the pool.

Coming home at 10:30 after 12hr obs but she is doing fantastic.

Thanks everyone! X

Ahhh a trio of girls like me! Congrats hun, and so good to hear your labour was fast too! Hope you're both doing well :flower:

Yay!!! That's wonderful news congratulations on another girl xx

Wonderful news (although I'm sorry you didn't get to birth at home). Congrats on another wee girl....and am only a tiny bit jealous that you've beaten me to the post, due date #3 buddy xx

Glad your little one has arrived safe and sound :flower: xx

Wonderful news (although I'm sorry you didn't get to birth at home). Congrats on another wee girl....and am only a tiny bit jealous that you've beaten me to the post, due date #3 buddy xx

Thanks, at the time i was disappointed but these things happen, if id only gone into labour the night before.

Everyone has been so lovely to me here respecting my birth plan.

Ill be watching out for your thread/updates. Best of luck for when it happens hopefully not much longer. Xx

Well done and congratulations!! I hope you and baby are both well! We need details about LO, name, weight etc :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->