40 in 3 weeks time

bluerose2012

mother of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
i have 1 daughter aged 19,now ttc with new fella hes 46,im just hoping it will work for us as i was with an ex for 3 yrs and didnt get pregna but he did have a low sperm count,now the guy im with now has told me he has a high sperm count so hoping it will happen but just wish id have met him years ago instead of now i feel we would have had more chance a few yrs back but not to sure now xx

gl all hope we all get bfp soon

i have 1 daughter aged 19,now ttc with new fella hes 46,im just hoping it will work for us as i was with an ex for 3 yrs and didnt get pregna but he did have a low sperm count,now the guy im with now has told me he has a high sperm count so hoping it will happen but just wish id have met him years ago instead of now i feel we would have had more chance a few yrs back but not to sure now xx

Welcome and u will find useful information that will help u conceive. Good luck. :thumbup:

Welcome and u will find useful information that will help u conceive. Good luck. :thumbup:

ty hun xxx

I wish you luck bluerose! I turned 39 a few months ago. Wish I had met my DB sooner too...he is such an amazing dad!
And I am looking so forward to getting to be a SAHM and beng able to do it right this time!
:dust:

I wish you luck bluerose! I turned 39 a few months ago. Wish I had met my DB sooner too...he is such an amazing dad!
And I am looking so forward to getting to be a SAHM and beng able to do it right this time!
:dust:

ty hun im just hope i can get preggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"