40 TTC our last baby

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So my name is Dannii and I'm 40 years old. I turn 41 this coming December and we are TTC our last baby.
I came off the mini pill in Feb and I have been using OPKs and tracking my Temp.

Me and my husband have a 9 year old son
A 7 year old daughter and a 8 month old baby boy.
We was going to hold off trying untill early next year but figured with both our ages being against us. (Hes 45) that we shud try ASAP.

Last cycle we did manage to get pregnant, I found out at 11DPO with clear blue and first response.

Sadly that pregnancy ended in a chemical pregnancy.

I had a postive OPK yesterday on CD7 supper early so I'm a bit worried the chemical has messed with my cycles.
Hoping Ovulation will hold off a few more days but getting cramps and back ache so looks like we cud be out again this cycle.

All the stuff I have been reading seems to indicate ovulation b4 Day 10 is not good and not likely to be able to conceive.

Normoly I ovulate around Day 12 13 or 14 so it is supper early this cycle but thinking its prob down to the chemical.

I've had 2 other chemical pregnancies in the past and a Misscarige at 10+4.

Anyway just thought I'd say hi.
Good luck to all of you sending lots of baby dust:dust:

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately I did ovulate on CD8 this cycle (confirmed with temp and opk) I’m on CD20 now and 12dpo I’ve tested today and was BFN. I normally have a 15 day LP so :witch: shud be here on Thursday or Friday. My cycle this cycle will only be 22 days instead of my normol 26 to 28 days. Really hoping and praying it is all down to the chemical pregnancy and my next cycle will be back to normol. I am worried about ovulating to early again and being out again before things have really started. I just hope and pray that I don’t ovulate B4 CD11 next cycle[-o< I’m gonna be anxious untill I get past day 10 with no positive opk. Just wish I cud fast forward the next 2 weeks](*,)

Aww you're welcome :hugs:

I feel like I've made so many nice friends on here and ure definitely one of them u have been there right from the beginning and I just want to day the biggest thank you xxxx

I feel like I've made so many nice friends on here and ure definitely one of them u have been there right from the beginning and I just want to day the biggest thank you xxxx

Aww thank you, that's so sweet of you <3 <3

Good luck hope it happens again soon.

Thank you hon.
AF arrived today.
Just hope and pray this new cycle is normol and I dont ovulate to early again. I dont wanna be seeing no postive OPKs intill at the very least CD11. Feeling anxous.
Good luck to you to hon sending loads of sticky baby dust ure way:dust:

Last edited:
Best of luck, everything crossed for a positive outcome x

Thank you hon. Just turned 3dpo as it's gone midnight. Already feeling out but we shall see.

Hi there! I just wanted to say hi and I wish you the best of luck trying for your last baby. I'm 39 and hubby and I decided to try for 1 more. Together we have 2 girls, ages 6 and 3. I have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship. He has 2 kids from his 1st marriage so we have 5 kids total. He would like another boy to even things out. LOL I had the Paraguard (copper) IUD placed last August and just had it removed this month right smack dab in the middle of my fertile week. I'm not sure when I ovulated this month. I am expecting AF by this Saturday (7/4). I'm trying not to test too much. It's hard to hold out! Anyway I'd love to be buddies with you!

Hi there! I just wanted to say hi and I wish you the best of luck trying for your last baby. I'm 39 and hubby and I decided to try for 1 more. Together we have 2 girls, ages 6 and 3. I have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship. He has 2 kids from his 1st marriage so we have 5 kids total. He would like another boy to even things out. LOL I had the Paraguard (copper) IUD placed last August and just had it removed this month right smack dab in the middle of my fertile week. I'm not sure when I ovulated this month. I am expecting AF by this Saturday (7/4). I'm trying not to test too much. It's hard to hold out! Anyway I'd love to be buddies with you!

Hi hon.
My period is due tomorrow as well. I did my final test today and it was negative.
Feel so deflated again.
Will be our 4th month actively trying. Feels like ages.

Good luck! We are also trying for our last baby (#3). My youngest is 5. I just came off of birth control so I don't even know when I should start OPK testing!

Good luck! We are also trying for our last baby (#3). My youngest is 5. I just came off of birth control so I don't even know when I should start OPK testing!

Good luck hon. I came off my pill in feb and started using OPKs from CD7.
Good luck hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->