40 TTC our last baby

Hi there! I just wanted to say hi and I wish you the best of luck trying for your last baby. I'm 39 and hubby and I decided to try for 1 more. Together we have 2 girls, ages 6 and 3. I have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship. He has 2 kids from his 1st marriage so we have 5 kids total. He would like another boy to even things out. LOL I had the Paraguard (copper) IUD placed last August and just had it removed this month right smack dab in the middle of my fertile week. I'm not sure when I ovulated this month. I am expecting AF by this Saturday (7/4). I'm trying not to test too much. It's hard to hold out! Anyway I'd love to be buddies with you!
Good luck, fingers crossed x

AF came on 7/5 for me. I started using the Clear Blue Advanced Ovulation kit this month and got a solid smiley face (LH surge detected) on 7/18. Fingers crossed we caught the egg this time around. AF due 8/1. I have been going back and forth about testing early. Part of me wants to hold out until I"m late and the other part really wants to know ASAP.

AF came on 7/5 for me. I started using the Clear Blue Advanced Ovulation kit this month and got a solid smiley face (LH surge detected) on 7/18. Fingers crossed we caught the egg this time around. AF due 8/1. I have been going back and forth about testing early. Part of me wants to hold out until I"m late and the other part really wants to know ASAP.

Good luck hon.

I have no idea when i O.
Im on CD19 now and had my peak on the evening of CD8 and peaks all day on CD9.
Ff still hasnt confirmed O but if i put in a random temp on CD5 (I didnt start temping untill day 6)
It gives me cross hairs on CD8 which makes no sense because my OPK was still positive on CD9.

Femometer app is saying i O on CD13.

I think I o around day 10 or maybe 11.
I really hope it wasnt CD8 because that's to early.

I've been having lots of pregnancy symptoms for the past 4 days or so but today they have vanished so im pretty sure im out. I tested today with FMU and BFN.

Looks like its onto month 5 of trying.
](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"