40 TTC plus depressed

B

biggerfamily

I'm 40 an we're fixing to start on meds again. I've been pretty depressed for a while an hopeing too find other ladies that has had LO's an trying once again. I know it's very hard to find but hope at least there is a few on this forum. We're fixing to start med hopeful in the later part of March unless we get pregnant the old way if not will be on Femara middle part of this month but for right now I think I ovulated yesterday as friday got a smilie on test so we bd. We've been BD every other day since day 8 in hopes to hit the targets since DH has sperm issues but he on meds for that.

Bigger family, couldn't read and run. Good luck this month.
What is LO?

Bigger family, couldn't read and run. Good luck this month.
What is LO?

LO= Little One

Was really hopeing to see others my age on here.

There seems to be quite a few of us that are 40+.
Have you checked out the february and march testing threads? DH and I have been ttc off and on for a few years. I figured that I was out of luck but became pregnant in august, sadly mc in September BUT realized that I am not completely out. Since September we have been ttc by the book,lol. (1 chemical in December :(, will not test that early again)
Try not to let it get you down. Yes easier said than done as I for one have my ten minute pity party every time AF shows up :) but on the bright side AF still shows up!
Hope you are having a better day today. Please check out the other over 35 testing threads. They are a wonderful, very supportive group of ladies.
I hope today is better. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->