40 Weeks - no signs yet :/ - Update!

Thank you! It is nice to know that the latest we'll have to wait will be Tuesday!

TMI but, I lost some more of my mucus plug today but it seemed to be clear so I don't know what that means.

Oh how I wish delivering a baby would be a given 1,2,3 step program!
1. You lose your mucus plug
2. You feel contractions
3. Push baby out
All within 24 hours!

But I guess, the anticipation, not knowing and nervousness is part of the whole thing isn't it? Hahahahaa!

Any updates?

And I know what you mean. I had diarrhea for a couple days after losing my mucus plug and honestly thought labor would be quick. However, I am now constipated and not so sure anymore. Sucks. But perhaps we are reading too much into it. Everyone has different symptoms :)

I was massively constipated when I went into labour with my son, I never got diarrhoea, nor with my daughter so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Losing your mucous plug is a really good sign and will hopefully mean that labour starts soon on its own. With both mine I started within about 24 hours of losing my plug. Good luck!

Well another update here!

Doctor told I have basically two options. Either go and get induced in like less that 5 hours (cause that's when they would have a room available at the hospital) or wait a few days and see what happens.

Going to the hospital in 5 hours from now (which will be at 4 in the morning for me) is kinda ridiculous cause I just ate A LOT of pizza for dinner and would not be able to sleep so I would be tired before I even started with labour!

So I opted to wait, since baby is doing just fine and I'll get induced either monday or tuesday if nothing has happened till then. I want to give my body a chance to do what it's supposed to!

wow good for you!!! Baby baking as long as your body feels it needs to bake it is usually the best thing. (though if you go TOO long their are risks to that too, but your not at that point yet) I think if my Dr. asked me if I wanted to induce today I would have a hard time saying no! And mine is WAY to early to be doing any of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->