40DPO, NO AF!! BFN's

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Hopeful2bpg, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hopeful2bpg

Hopeful2bpg Member

I have been pregnant before and have had BFP when i tested for them.

However this is really stressing me out, im over a week late, testing negative but from 7dpo my boobs started to hurt, my nipples are really red and sensitive plus round the sides they ache too.

I wouldnt believe I was pg and I would believe the BFN's but last time i was preggers it was my boobs that hurt and was the main symptom. So im pretty certain that this time i feel pregnant also, when I do the test I expect to see a postiive line, but none are showing and since I have been TTC i havent felt like this, its weird.

The last two days i've had serious cramps but no AF, I've had all the symptoms except being sick, although today i feel sicky but Im sure i've got a bug, cause I was'nt feeling well yesterday.

Its really driving me mad:growlmad:, I wish it would come up positive.

I have had irregula periods since I came off the pill; well had 3 months of 28day periods and then skipped a period and then its ranged from 31, 32, 30, 39 but never been 40 days.

Also I did ovulate this month as I use OPKs to chart when I ovulate, I had the flu just before i ovulated, but I dont think that had an impact.

Any Ideas or help would be great, :wacko:thanks xx

2. Hopeful2bpg

Hopeful2bpg Member

my lethal phase only lasts 16 before AF, so god knows whats going on, as I've been charting, I've done 5 tests ranging from day of missed period and all are negative. I suppose i'll just have to wait.

I just believe in my heart that this time something is different.

Does anyone have any success stories??? :shrug:

3. Mrs. V

Mrs. V Well-Known Member

Hi. Has your AF arrived yet?