41 and TTC again...too old ???

41 still plenty of time . I fell pregnant with my first at 41 and now turning 42 in November just starting to try for a second :) good luck

You really are nt too old, I gave birth to my first at 39 and now at 41 am due to deliver our second next month.

We had problems getting pregnant with our first but for this second baby I seemed to fall pregnant easily. My Mum fell pregnant with my bbay sister when she was 43 completely by surprise so never give up hope:hugs:

Purplelou congratulations!!!!!! Fantastic news xxxx

I dont think you are too old. We are having babies later these days. I am on number 3 and I am 39. Blessings to you!

Nope not too old, I am my first at 39 and now pregnant at 41, fell pregnant quickly so go for it!

Not too old at all. I conceived my son when I was 39 and my 41st birthday present this year was a BFP a few days ago. It took us 3 cycles. OH is also 41. Good luck!

I think 41 is a good age from this thread and I conceived my 11 month old at 41! Although at nearly 43 I'm now having trouble so I guess 43 is quite diff from 41 in the TTC world:( xxxx

As long as your still having monthly cycles your not too old to conceive , I got a surprise BFP at 42 when we were on a break cycle it dident stick and the odds are not in our favor but were still trying anyway.

I am sorry Lisa:( hoping we all get our sticky beans soon, at least my cycles are regular and I o regularly like clock work so hoping for the best xxxxx

I am sorry Lisa:( hoping we all get our sticky beans soon, at least my cycles are regular and I o regularly like clock work so hoping for the best xxxxx

Mine are still like clockwork too, I have none of the perimenopause symptoms yet, and I just started taking a wheatgrass drink every morning and Ubiquinol so im hoping that helps make a good egg.

your chart looks good!.

It is a high alkaline food. You need a balanced pH level so that your body is sperm friendly. Wheatgrass also contains folic acid. Folic acid has been found to prevent neural tube defects and it's recommended that women who are trying to conceive take folic acid BEFORE they try to get pregnant. Wheatgrass also enhances men's fertility because it is high in antioxidants. Sperm are actually very fragile creatures. Men who have a diet high in antioxidants can protect their sperm from free radical damage due to environmental factors. Wheatgrass is known to purify the blood and tonify the liver and kidneys for detoxification. Read more: https://www.getpregnantover40.com/wheatgrass-to-get-pregnant.htm
https://www.amorganics.com/wheatgrass-and-infertility-a/180.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->