41 DPO? Where is AF?

auntie m

Reaction score
I posted about this before, but it hasn't gotten any better yet.

AF came Jan 29th to Feb 2nd
That's normal for me having stopped BCP 6 months ago

but then...I had spotting to light Feb 10th to Feb 16th

I assume that was a fluke, and AF should have come the end of Feb

Still nothing :nope:

I went to the dr, for something else, and she tested while she was drawing blood. :bfn:

so....any ideas what's going on?
am I just REALLY late? is this my body getting back to normal (6 months after stopping the pill)

My body didn't get back to normal for ages after I stopped my pill and now my cycles aren't hormonally controlled they have tended to be quite long so maybe your cycles are naturally quite long and this has just been masked by the BCP? Also things like stress and lots of exercise can have a big effect on them. hth!

x

thanks, good to know!

it's been 6 months not being on the pill. would it take that long to get back to a "natural" cycle?

UGH! this :hissy:

if this is the way it's gonna be.....it sort of throws off my "planning" wouldn't it? i'm such a novice...i'm not sure i'll know when to :sex: if i'm not sure where my cycle is :cry:

The best advice I can give is :sex: every two to three days all through your cycle. That way you'll definately hit your fertile time and then the rest is out of your hands regardless really :) Thats what I'm going to do this time as last time it seemed like knowing when I O'd didn't make TTC any easier anyway! Good luck!
x

Hey hun I can relate to your frustration.

I have thought about charting? Fertility friend is a great way to start to understand your cycles and also taking charge of your fertility is a great read.

Good luck xX

its really frustrating isnt it :( i went up to at least cd120 last year, then over 70 last cycle :(
ive been off 9 months now and still not back to normal.
just try and keep stress to a minimum and try temping or using opks to see what your body's doing. hope this helps xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->