41 Possible Chemical ?

Flickity

Reaction score
Hi there- I’m 41 and we just did a natural cycle after two failed IUI’s. We planned to start IVF in Jan.
I’m a day late for AF. I started testing a few days before AF. All faint lines show up very very slowly and not until 10 or more minutes. FS ordered blood test and results will come Monday 14th.

Photo attached. What do you think is happening ? I am not confident and expecting AF any time :-( . BUT a positive is that I was classed with ‘unexplained infertility’ but things are obviously working as egg and sperm must have met:)

Photo: L-R.
12th Jan (today and 16dpo),
11th Jan (Friday and AF due),
10th Jan (Thurs),
9th Jan (Wed)

F11F9B0C-0900-4ABC-91DD-9461D596B68F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm confused which way I'm supposed to read the tests. Is the line getting lighter?

Test on the left is newest, test on the right is oldest?

I'm confused which way I'm supposed to read the tests. Is the line getting lighter?

Test on the left is newest, test on the right is oldest?

Yeah that’s correct. Left is today 12Jan. Far Right is the oldest 9th Jan. I just corrected the dates in the post.

It’s Not getting any darker.

That's how my CP was. :( There was very little progression, and slowly faded away. I hope you're just early and your tests are just having trouble picking up the hcg. Fx

So sorry this is happening. I've had 2 chemicals and with mine I tested and wud only get the faintest line and then a few days later I wud test again and it was negative then I started bleeding.
Mind you the HCG hormones can be very up and down rite at the start of pregnancy so im hoping that's what is happening here and ure not having a CP. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello if the line is coming up after the time limit I don’t think it’s a positive. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->