I'm not too bad, cd128 for me. Had some barely noticeable spotting yesterday and have had some cramps and tender bbs. I've got a doctors appointment Thursday, will be glad when I find out what they think.

*wave* I was pretty chubby before I got pregnant and now I'm getting bigger and bigger lol so this seems like a great place to be :) Hope everyone is well!

I'm Courtney by the way, I'm 23 and my husband and I live in Texas. We've been together over 8 years, married for 4 and we're expecting our first baby 9/17/12. It's a boy!
:)

Congratulations on the baby boy :)

Did anyone struggle to lose weight after there pregnancy??

My first baby i lost 4 stone so quickly and now i just keep gaining.:(

Hey ladies!! I'm BAAACCCCKKKKK!
Maisie is 11 months old today and I'm on CD 11. 1st cycle TTC #2. :happydance:

I'll be honest -- I haven't lost the baby weight from Maisie. I had a pretty rough bout with PPD and actually put on about 15 pounds from where I was 2-3 weeks PP. I currently weigh just 3 pounds less than I did at 40 weeks pregnant. Bah! If I get pregnant first try, I'll be starting this pregnancy about 40 pounds from where I started with Maisie. :blush: 238lbs - just 34 pounds down from my highest weight ever. Ugh. I JUST got myself back on track eating better and exercising. I'm currently under a delusion that I can end another pregnancy where I am now if not about 10 pounds down. :wacko:

Hey ladies! I just wanted to update you all! I had Zoey Mae on May 23rd!! She weighed a whopping 10lbs 10oz!!! I had her by c-section. She spent the first 24hrs in NICU due to breathing issues, but was perfect by the next day and got to stay with me from there on out. She breast fed for the first 2wks but my milk supply dried up so we are FF now. THis whole thing is emotional and a lot of work but she is sooooo worth it!!

Oh my goodness huge congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! :hugs:

Yes, Brandiesbabies -- she's gorgeous! Zoey Mae is such a cute name!

Littlespy- I am so excited for you! TTC is so much fun and quite addictive! If it wasn't for the part where another baby comes along, I would TTC all the time! Lol! Zoey is definitely our last. Guess I am gonna just have to find something else to obsess over! Haha!

Hey ladies,

Remember me?!!!! Its been ages since I've been on here - huge congrats to Andie & Brandy on your little girls :0)

So Tessa is 8 months now, I can't believe how time flies! She is such a little character, she makes me laugh every day!

Here is my little monkey:

Attachments

• Tessa iPhone 051.jpg
    Tessa iPhone 051.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Tessa iPhone 052.jpg
    Tessa iPhone 052.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Betty :0)

I can't believe how grown up Francesca is now, she's a proper little girl - and cute as a button too :0)

Hope all is well with you?

Fantabulous thank you! Fran is just developing at a rate I can barely comprehend lol. She is most definitely becoming a little lady now :)

Hi new to site. can I join your group...please. I would so like to talk to others in the same situation. xxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->