• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Congratulations again TigerLady!! Sounds like everyone is happy and healthy! (And I'm hoping to follow in your tandem-feeding footsteps!)

Such a gorgeous girl........https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-love009.gif

gorgeous hun!!! Congrats to u and so glad it all turned out well! :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations on your two beauties. What a lovely little family you have! And welcome back.

I'm so happy to hear things went so much better this time around! Congrats again! She is beautiful!

Wow, congratulations. She is truly stunning!! xxx

Oh my goodness, how can the time have gone so quickly!!! I remember you saying you were pg on the BLW thread! Congratulations- she is a real beauty and what a weight! They told us Emma was a good weight for 35 weeks but that is fabby!!!

Oh - she is sooo beautiful TL! :mrgreen:
sounds like a better birth experience - were you experiencing contractions before the section cos that's quite a while to wait? x

Congratulations TL - MK Is just beautiful xx

congrats on the birth of your little Meerkat. She's just beautiful. Can't believe she was born exactly 13 mths after Otter! Glad to hear you are all settled at home and doing well tandem nursing.

She is sooo beautiful, and it sounds like a lovely experience (apart from the cut on her head, bless her!!)

The contractions sound like what mine were like the morning I went into labour (I had her that night at 9.51). They would have gradually got stronger & painful rather than annoying!! Did they check you down below to see how dilated you were or did they not bother as they knew they were doing a section?

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl, and awwwwwwwwww at Otter being the best big brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->