I have no idea about baby aspirin! However, as for stopping worrying... I am now 18 weeks, and don't think i have stopped worrying at any point! and really don't think i will.

My hospital have scanned me regularly to give me reassurance and i have found this helps for short periods of time.

Best of luck and :hugs:

I had an early scan at 6+5 then a private scan at 8+4.

I have flipped between happy and stressed - noteably around scans being that's how we found out when we mc.

Coming on here has helped too. All you can do is try and enjoy it when you can, remember that the odds are on your side and take one week at a time. I've spent a lot of time imagining the worst too but as time has gone on I am more hopeful.

hx

hey there , i totally agreee with u there. i don't think u totally stop worrying. i heard the baby heart beat today. which was gd and i'm had 4 scans so far and i'm only 14 weeks preg lol.
i do understand how u feel. i lost a lil bean in june. and found out i was preg on the 2nd of aug. so i was preg in 4 weeks to the hospitals amazement lol after tellin me my tubes looked broken to excuse why they went and did keyhole surgery last pregnancy. which was in my tubes after all it was in my uterus. and so was this li pip HA! :p
hope it all works out for u babes keep in touch xx

For me the stress has gotten better with time, and passing the milestones. One day at a time.

I am paranoid about everything I eat and everything I do and even the cleaning products and makeup I use - no risks. I take prenatals too and have been for ages. This all at least reassures me that I'm doing everything I can.

I took baby aspirin for the first few weeks - you should talk to your doctor. But there's not much else that can be done. One day at a time.

I am just taking one day at a time all the normal milestones make no difference to me my loss was at 38 weeks so the only reassurance i am gonna have is a live screaming baby at the end then i will breathe a sigh of relief xx

Hi Kittique - we lost our little ones at the same time I hope you're doing ok

one day at a time I think and we'll have as many scans we can afford (first scan a week on monday)

Im also doing noghting - am off work with visual disturbances from the clomid (which the opthamiologust says should pass once Ive had the baby and my hormones settle) and am not doing anything including stretching or lifting or exercise - I know billions of ladies are fine diong all the above while pg but I reproached myself so much last time in case Id done too much Im goign the other way this time :)

I suppose the thing is things can go wrong at any stage for a billion reasons up to, including and after delivery and after a loss you dont have that cushion of reassurance but you just have to hope x

My advice would be to take one day at a time and treat each one as a success. Think positively for the sake of your baby. But the worry will never go away. I'm happy my little man is fine for the mo, I'm kickcounting every day... but I'm terrified something will go wrong at birth. I just want to bring him home safe and well xx

Firstly I pray everyday for my baby, I drank folic acid and centrum materna before I got pregnant, i ate healthy and i exercised. I've had 1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages (1 at 6 weeks and 1 at 7 weeks). This is my 4th pregnancy.

Kittique, I don't think there is much you or anyone can do to make yourself totally happy and reassured. I was a bag of nerves with my last pregnancy and quite rightly so...I went to an early scan at 6w4d and everything was fine, saw the little heartbeat and everything...nearly 6 weeks later we went for our scan and were told the bad news.

The only saving grace this time is that I feel slightly more pregnant than last time, My boobs are so sore and i've had waves of neusea on and off (unlike last time). I'm still worried sick that something is going to happen this time. I think it's the waiting that hurts the most, I'm just praying I get an early scan this time at around 8-9 weeks which is when they think my baby stopped growing last time, That'll be the biggest milestone for me.

xx

Hi all,

I am just wondering what strategies/actions you've taken on your pregnancies after loss.

I have a strong feeling I am going to be pregnant this month....once the 2ww is over but i'm honestly feeling terrified about it.

I have been taken vit b6 + folic acid for a long time now and am thinking of starting baby aspirin in the next few days - my last m/c was due to a large blood clot. Do you think this is a good idea? Has anyone else done this? It makes me feel a bit more secure somehow? Like i'm trying something different this time...I will of course check this with my doctor first.

How do you stop yourself from worrying? I guess you can't really. Did you get an early scan or not? I don't know if it will make me feel better or worse, last time I did not have an early scan and when I did have one it was too late so I never saw if my baby was ever OK...I don't know how i'd have felt if I'd seen a hb then lost :( sorry if this is too much

I just need some opinions, thank you xx:thumbup:
You dont.

Although as another poster said setting milestones and getting past them helps as does keeping a PMA. First goal this time round - get an early scan, which I did at 8+5, since both previous MMC's had actually happened at 6-7wks this was HUGE for us and kept me relatively sane until the 12 wk scan (milestone number 2), then there was getting the Nuchal Fold (private) results (Milestone 3) and beginning to talk directly about the baby rather than just the pregnancy (we had been too afraid until that point) then the 16 wk appt (HB) then 20wk scan & feeling her move, then viability at 24 wks.

Now its every day as it comes and trying not to be scared about the birth and any complications with that. I still check my knickers everytime I go to the loo - I dont think I will stop that until after she is born.

The sad truth is that very little will stop a MC if its going to happen - the only thing you can do is stuff to make you feel better and less stressed to keep you going through the pregnancy. For me that meant a stress counsellor - MASSIVELY helpful. But also sticking to the rules - no caffine, no alcohol etc - now that is JUST me but it helped to know id done all I could - knowing it was no guarantee but also knowing that id done everything possible. I was also on Sanatagen preg vits for months before and folic acid which I hadnt stopped taking since the first pregnancy.

Being in here especially for 1st tri was a godsend.

Hoping that you are indeed pregnant this month and that all goes well

Mizze xx :hugs:

Hi Kittique, I am 5w pregnant again; and I think the same way as you do. I worry every moment, I'm scared to go to toilet after feeling wet, and I don't feel planning about future at least until the 12th week. I wished I learned this pregnancy when I was 7-8w. I have been counting the days since last week :( And the horrible thing is missed mc, you don't know the baby died, still carrying him/her and dreaming about future!

I have my first Gp app on Tuesday, and I'd like to persuade them for an early scan or regular blood tests & planning to have a few private scans.

Hope you got your BFP result soon.

:test: Go on do it if no af then best to test, how late are you hun?

FX'd and good luck!

I started taking low dose aspirin when I ovulated this month, I got my bfp 4 days before af was due, I am going to take it until 12 weeks... I think

I had some bleeding day before my af was due then some brown tinged cm for a day and a little bit more fews days later, no pain. My mw has arranged a earlier scan for me for week after next not got date confirmed yet but think it will be when I'm roughly 6 1/2 weeks.

Nothing to stop the worrying, it's so hard especially when you get some bleeding, as when I mc I didn't get much pain and didn't bleed so much. I am just trying to be as positive as possible as nothing you can do other than look after yourself best you can and take it real easy.

Hope you get a bfp and you will be able to join me in July Babies thread! :thumbup: :flower:

fx for a bfp in a few days then huni!!

I never stop worrying after last time, i had a 5 week saw gest sac (worried it'd be a blighted ovum) had 6 week saw heartbeat (worried there wouldnt be one) paid for a private 9.5 week (saw little bean, and didnt think the hb would stil be there but it was)

Used the doppler a few days later and worried wouldn't hear hb..but have heard it everyday since...

I dont think you'll ever stop worrying but as each week goes on it gets better xxx :hugs:

Fx'd Kittque! Hope you get your bfp. It is strange how you got a late bfp woth twins suppose its down to how late you implanted.

GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->