43yo next month, and a BFP

J.D.

Reaction score
I'm freaking terrified.

This isn't a surprise or anything, just with the BFP the reality of it is hitting me. But I also know that it's early days and it may not be reality for long especially at my age.

I'd forgotten what the early days are like - the crazy, but also the nausea and fatigue and that weird taste in my mouth, and the way everything smells awful. My uterus feels heavy which doesn't seem like it should make sense, but there you go. It's all crazy.

And I'm happy, but given what we've been through this year, it's all a little scary.

Congratulations hun :)

Looks as though I may have jumped the gun. 4+1 today and the tests are lighter, not quite squinters but close. Back pain too :( Looks like AF is only slightly delayed this time.

Was your urine diluted at all when you took the test? X

I mean I'd had water before I went to sleep - but I'd slept fully for 7.5 hours before I took the test. It should have been good and strong.

Oh hun, please get it checked out

There's nothing to "check out"? My clinic doesn't do blood tests and doesn't want to hear about a test before tomorrow :) So - still getting a solid positive this morning, so I'll be chatting to them on Monday regardless.

That said, I'm officially late for AF now, which is promising, and I think yesterday's back pains may have been constipation ;)

It took forever for my tests to get dark this time and I swear some were lighter than the day before. I was making myself crazy peeing on all the sticks.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

So on 12 DPIUI I took a digital which said 1-2 weeks
This progression starts on 13 DPIUI with one FRER
14 DPIUI shows the fainter FRER & CBE
15 DPIUI shows a darker CBE
16 DPIUI (today - official "you should test today" day) shows a better FRER line I think?

IMG_20190512_045727.jpg

Congrats
I'm 39 years old so I'm an older mummy to be to.
Ure tests are looking great that's just how mine were.

Your lines look fab to me. Wishing you all the best!

and....

:cloud9:

I'll test again next week I guess? And I've to call the clinic in 4 hours and let them know!

IMG_20190513_044450.jpg

and....

:cloud9:

I'll test again next week I guess? And I've to call the clinic in 4 hours and let them know!

View attachment 1060766

Bet if u test again next week ure get the 3+. I think it's so awesome that ure pregnant again at 43. I wish us womon didnt have a certain time to get pregnant in. I think womon having babies in there 40s is awesome. And I'm here waving my flag for us older mummies to be=D>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->