44 days after D&C, finally ovulating?

Celesse

Reaction score
Its 54 days since my medical treatment for miscarriage began, 44 days since an ERCP after the medical management failed. I'm still BFing and have only had 1 period in the last 4 years.

My chart has been all over the place, some inaccurate temps due to a co-sleeping baby & user error. I've had some not quite positive opks along with EWCM and a bout of thrush that obscured cm.

So now I have some pretty good symptoms, EWCM, cervix is HSO, and OPK have been dark. I've also had a big dip in temp today.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Pic's are ovulation tests (from top to bottom)

CD 51

CD 52

CD 53am
CD 53 taken at 3:00pm

CD 54 (today) SMU
CD 54 mid morning
CD 54 lunch time
CD 54 taken at 3:00pm
CD 54 different brand also taken at 3:00pm

-----

Does chart / OPK's look good for ovulation?

Attachments

• IMAG3990.jpg
    IMAG3990.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
It looks like you may have surged on that one darker test, but I have no clue about the charts (I don't chart, sorry!) Good luck

I'm rather cautious about it being "positive" as I was caught out earlier in the cycle by not quite positives and made the assumption the real peak had been between tests. I guess it was kinda a mini peak and LH didn't get high enough to actually trigger ovulation.

Is one dark test, with a lighter test 20hrs previous and subsequent tests lightening enough?

I'm not sure. I do know that my own surges last for only 8-12 hours, so if I don't test 2-3x per day I will miss it. The darker test could be you coming down from a surge that you missed. I read that you're still breast feeding - do you ever pump and store your milk? I heard that a lot of BF'ing moms TTC will store up milk, and then not BF for a few days, (only pump a little to relieve pressure), and that will usually trigger ovulation. Maybe you could read up on doing that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->