44 ttc any positive stories please?

mwaah

Mummy to two xx
Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 9 year old conceived with DH 1st time trying.
Then 3 losses then my rainbow with a donor she is now 6 years old. She took 8 cycles to conceive
I really want to try again everything I have read statistic wise its all pretty negative.
Was hoping for some inspirational stories from ladies off here. Currently 9dp xx

I got pregnant just a few weeks before I turned 44. Sadly the baby didn’t have a heartbeat past 13w. We are trying again though. Good luck!

I got pregnant just a few weeks before I turned 44. Sadly the baby didn’t have a heartbeat past 13w. We are trying again though. Good luck!
Oh no so sorry for your loss. Sending positive vibes for a sticky one Thank you. You have given me hope xx

Hi hon

Good luck. Im 40 and have TTC since feb. I've had 2 chemicals one in arpil and one a week ago.
Sorry to hear about ure losses.
This is my 5th loss in total but my other 3 losses were years ago.
Not sure why I've had 2 chemicals back to back (well in 3 months) but im gonna keep trying.
Wishing u all the best.
Make sure u come and join us all in the 2ww testing threads. There's July one up now but there will be a August one up soon which i will be in as well.
Welcome to baby and bump

Have you considered doing acupuncture or mesotherapy treatment in ovaries to boost your fertility? All the best on your journey

Hi mwaah! I don't have personal experience, but my sister was 44 when she conceived my nephew. He's a happy 6 year old now! She didn't have any trouble, and to my knowledge it happened fairly quickly. Lots of :dust: to you! Hope you get your BFP soon! <3

Statistics always shows the average, and there are many situations that prove that statistics might be wrong. Good luck!

Lets beat the statistics! I had twins aged 38 (nearly 39) a chemical in May and a possible chemical last month too...I am 47 in February but still apparently fertile..just need to get my last take home baby :) The chances will be lower but if you are still having periods then it is still possible. Good luck!

My sister got pregnant naturally at 43, healthy 8 year old now.

I got pregnant 2 months before turning 46. I had given up trying a few years before. My daughter will turn 8 in May. Good luck

I got pregnant 2 months before turning 46. I had given up trying a few years before. My daughter will turn 8 in May. Good luck
You are my hero!!! Thank you for sharing:kiss:

Your story can inspire many women! x

I was 42 when I had my daughter (she is just turning 5 yrs now) spontaneous pregnancy
1 previous miscarriage 6 months previously
became pregnant again age 45. loss at 5 weeks. I'm 47 now and no more baby plans
i feel incredibly fortunate to have had 1 child.
She is our world. Keep the faith.
Odds were very much stacked against me at the time but you just never know what lies ahead.
best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->