45 days since my last period, BFN, question

prayingforkid

Reaction score
Hi! Hope you ladies are having a great week! So here's my story...
5 years ago I had my beautiful DS- it took DH and i about two months to conceive. I have been wanting another LO for the past 4 years and DH was always against it. "It's not the right time" was all I heard. Finally, to my surprise and delight he decided to start trying! :happydance:

We have been actively trying and I know things don't happen fast but I just have a feeling I might be! There are a few problems though! My periods are irregular but on the longer side. Today I am on CD 45 and still nothing. I think I ovulated on Nov 4th because that's when I had a LOT of ewcm and a constant wet feeling. If I am right, today I am 7dpo. I tested this AM and a STARK WHITE BFN popped up :(.
Do you think I still might be pregnant? I have 0 symptoms other than HUGE bbs.

Thank you!

7dpo is waaaaaay too early to test. I do it but I'm a poas fiend. I suggest temping as cm can be unreliable especially if you have irregular cycles. I say wait until 10dpo but honestly AF due date is best. I just never wait that long haha fxed!

I agree with Dobby. At 7 dpo implantation might not have even happened yet. I think the soonest I had a BFP was at 9 dpo and that was with a high sensitivity 10 miu test. I wouldn't count you completely out yet... good luck!

I'm right behind you! On day 42, testing negative and no signs of af. Not sure when I ovulated (if I did!) or when I should test again...

Took a pregnancy test today with FMU- stark white negative. Cycle day 49. Kill me! I'm already afraid I'm going through menopause or something...

I took one yesterday and was exactly the same! It's so frustrating and confusing isn't it?

How long have your last couple of cycles been?

So frustrating! My last one was 40 days and before that I have no clue haha. New symptom today- bout of nausea for 3 min. My body hates me!

Yeah I have no idea what is happening, this is my longest cycle since coming off the pill, the last one was 35 days and the one before that 39 days.

Probably a stupid question but if you haven't ovulated do you still get af or do you skip af and on to the next cycle?

Worrying now that our first month properly trying and I haven't even ovulated! 🙈

Great question! I am not sure :( I think i ovulated on November 4th but not 100% sure! Did you have any symptoms (ewcm, etc)?

I've had such a random variety of symptoms all lasting different amounts of time and popping up on different days.

Last af was 5th-9th October and I had a tiny amount of brown spotting last thing 29th and first thing 30th, nothing since.

Had ewcm over various days throughout, with actual chunks of it this time last week?! If I did ovulate then I have no idea when!

I honestly have no idea! I have one cheap strip and one clear blue digital in the house, but the bfns are starting to get me down now. The tests all say one thing but I just feel different you know?!

I'm with you girl! I feel pregnant until I take the tests. Yesterday I actually got so mad at the bfn that I flung the test at the wall. I am a stress ball as it is and now I feel like either I'm starting menopause or I have an ectopic. No signs of either but I am just so discouraged!!!

Fxed for us both that we get the bfp soon!!!!

I had a cycle where my temps never confirmed O and my period showed up 11 days after my positive opk (which was two days early if I had Oed). On the flip side, when I had my cyst my cycles spiked to 45-60 days because my body couldn't figure out how to O properly so I would O reallllly late. So idk. I suggest asking your gyn for bloodwork at this point though fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->