47 soon and pregnant

Hi ladies!
congratulations to you all. Im really glad to have found you all!
I am 44 and just had a positive test - still in complete shock!
this is my 5th pregnancy, I have one daughter aged 3 and have had 3 MCs
I am very nervous, but your posts have given me hope!

LLawson - you have a beautiful baby boy there!

Hello ladies,
congratulations on your pregnancies.... any updates? love reading your stories.

This gives me such hope as we are going to try for a third this month. Completely crazy as I am 46 and we have our gorgeous twin boys (4y) conceived via IUI and yet we want to try and see if it won't happen naturally (no more money for treatment). We are no doubt delusional lol Good luck to you all ladies :)

Congrats!!! Wonderful, and hoping for good news for you!

Hi. Iv'e spent most of my life trying for a baby and finally of many miscarriages I had a DD who is 9. I tried for another in my early 40's and then gave up 2 years ago. My daughter was very upset being and only child and has always battled with that. I got the shock of my life the other day..... I am now 5w4d and patiently waiting to see if I have a viable pregnancy.

Hi I know this thread is old but it caught my eye because of your age. So far you're the only one here I've seen my age. :) How's your pregnancy coming along? I'm 22 weeks pregnant, I'll be 48 when the baby is born. :)

Hi Ladies, I havent updated in awhile. I had my baby boy Sept. 2nd. He was a whopping 4 lbs 10 ozs. They induced me at 36 weeks which turned into an emergency c section. Im still trying to recover.. Baby Kye did great and was ready to leave the hospital before me. He didnt even have to visit the NICU.
I wish you all the best!

Attachments

• 20160911_150850.jpg
    20160911_150850.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
Huge congrats from me too :) What a cutie!

This thread gives me so much hope...not that I will be having another baby in my current marriage but still it gives me hope that somewhere down the road I might be lucky enough to have a second xo

Thank You all. Jenny Bean, theres always hope.
My little guy will be a year old in a few weeks and hes the most precious thing in this world!��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->