49 Days no period. Advice Please

kgeneluth

Reaction score
I have had irregular cycle lengths for some time (between 28-45 days) My doctor said there is no need to come in unless I miss 2 periods in a row.

This time though it is now at 49 days! At 43 days I had 4 days of spotting, definitely not a period. It was so dry and light I could have used one panty liner the entire 4 days.

I have taken a few tests around the 37 days mark but they were negative.
I plan on testing again this week, however my husband and I are very very careful and I highly doubt that I could be pregnant (no other pregnancy symptoms to speak of, other than a little moodiness.)

So I still have not gotten an actual period. I am more concerned about this crazy irregularity! Has anyone else had similar experiences? I am wondering if there could be an underlying health issue, or maybe I'm not even ovulating?? idk.

yes.me... i have irregular cycles.damn to pcos.....its tricky.but now i have adopted myself and dont let it to play with my feelings.

Yes, I had 40, 39, 36, 62, and currently on CD51 but I got a positive HPT on CD49.

Yes, my wife and I both have irregular cycles due to PCOS (and in my case hyperprolactemia). I just got my first AF in 7 MONTHS this morning. If your doctor won't run tests to find out the cause of the irregularities, I would find another doctor.

Try to get tests run. I've bee regular since august and then in april had a 45 day cycle. Now I Am on CD40 In a New cycle and still no ovulation so this cycle will be over 52 days.

I have a pelvis ultrasound booked in 2 days and full blood test on Friday (hormones etc). Your dr should want to find out why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->