4D scan. Best time? (Plus size ladies)

JJordaan

Reaction score
When did you plus size ladies have your 4D scan done? Im just wondering if theres a very big different in normal vs plus size timing ye know. We have a little extra cushioning in between.

Well I have never had a 4D done, I have never had an issue with ultrasounds being more difficult because I am prepared for winter in my middle.
I had a beautiful dating US at 11 weeks with this baby. Technology now days is AMAZING.
Before baby gets to big though. Eventually they start getting so squished that you can't see much.

So true. Technology is incredible. Im just so excited now after 21 scan, she has moms nose and long legs which takes after dad hehe. Now im super intrigued to see that face. Ahhh so in love! I'll ask my gyni on Tue at check up when i can go. I love the winter preparedness line lol!

I'm going to wait until she's born to see her face. As my brother says, they only look that way for about a week anyway, they change so much!

The face views I've seen in the regular ultrasound actually look kind of weird, but since DH and I are both reasonably good looking people, I'm certain she'll turn out cute. :cool:

I wasn't able to get a 4D Ultrasound with my first baby because she was born too early but I was able to get one for my second. She looks exactly like she did in the womb after she was born. It was one of the most amazing experiences and I would encourage anyone if they have the ability, to get one. She actually looked like this throughout most of her baby phase. It's true that children do grow up and change but it's not like it happens in a week. I think it took about a year before she actually started growing up more and changing to look slightly different. I believe the recommended time for getting a 4D Ultrasound is between 28 and 30 weeks at the earliest. I attached a photo for comparison to show you lovely ladies. I'm really sad that I can't afford the $150 to get the best package in my area with this baby :(.

FB_IMG_1539578138676.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"