4d Scan For Early Gender Tomorrow--SO NERVOUS!

prettymachine

Reaction score
who else has gotten the gender at 15 weeks with a private scan? was it accurate for you?

I didnt find out til 19 weeks but just wanted to say Good Luck and Enjoy it! Its so fun to see the LOs!

We found out at 16 weeks exactly and then again at our gender scan. Our 20 week scan confirmed that we are having a boy, so they were all right :)

I did at 16 weeks but just a 2d. I had a 4d freeview but it wasn't very good/clear x

Our gender scan place wouldn't scan us until 17 weeks (confirmed at 20 weeks) so I don't know about accuracy at 15 but have fun. We had a 4D sneak at the 17 week scan and it looked very small and skinny like a little alien. x

Our gender scan place wouldn't scan us until 17 weeks (confirmed at 20 weeks) so I don't know about accuracy at 15 but have fun. We had a 4D sneak at the 17 week scan and it looked very small and skinny like a little alien. x

:rofl: agreed, mine looked like an alien too! A bit creepy tbh lol

I booked mine yesterday, they wouldn't scan any earlier than 16weeks and mines in 2D but I'm sure urs will be lovely and accurate! Good luck x

Not as early as 15 weeks (16+5), but I have had two people confirm at the 21 week scan that she is a little girl, so pretty sure it is accurate.

The avatar is the 4d from then :flower:

where i am going they say they do gender at 14 weeks...so i figure 15 weeks has to be good right? plus i measure ahead, according to the baby we are 15+4 so i am not sure if that helps either lol.

I had the babybond gender scan with my little girl 2 years ago and it was accurate at 16 weeks..when I went to the hospital at 20 weeks we said we already knew it was a girl...the sonographer said "oh they were brave doing it that early" and soon ate her words when she showed she was a girl soo glad I got the gender as the 20 weeks scan at the hospital i couldnt see a thing!!

Iam going to have another gender scan @17 weeks with this baby and cant wait as with babybond you can pay extra to have the DvD!!!Iam not too sure whether I want to see 4d as the images I looked at on google for 17 week 4d and they look skeletal...Good luck and they are usually nicer because you are paying them too unlike the NHS x

I had the babybond gender scan with my little girl 2 years ago and it was accurate at 16 weeks..when I went to the hospital at 20 weeks we said we already knew it was a girl...the sonographer said "oh they were brave doing it that early" and soon ate her words when she showed she was a girl soo glad I got the gender as the 20 weeks scan at the hospital i couldnt see a thing!!

Iam going to have another gender scan @17 weeks with this baby and cant wait as with babybond you can pay extra to have the DvD!!!Iam not too sure whether I want to see 4d as the images I looked at on google for 17 week 4d and they look skeletal...Good luck and they are usually nicer because you are paying them too unlike the NHS x

the place i am going is 3d/4d...i havent figured out the difference yet, i will google it too incase i get a choice lol... i am paying for the dvds too! so exciting!

the dvds are good because if we at any point doubt the gender we can play it back and see what they saw lol.

a friend of my friends the other day asked me what i am waiting for because she got the gender at 15 weeks and it was accurate...that kinda tipped me over the edge on my dilemma to do it or not. plus on my day-to-day pregnancy calendar it says the sex is distinguishable by ultrasound now, so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->