4dpo,5dpo,6dpo + OPKS. could i be Preggers

Holi2459

Reaction score
Ladies i need your eyes and help :D

I have PCOS and have been on clomid for 5 cycles now. 2 cycles on 50MG, no O.
2 cycles on 100mg, no O. and this cycle 150mg

i had a scan on CD12 and my follies werent big enough ,so i went back for another scan on CD16 where she said i must of O'd on CD14/15 as i had all the signs of a O, nice lining,good follies.
i did do an OPK on cd14/15 and they where positives.

i have since my scan read that opks can be used as HPTs and i thought what the hell ive got loads ill give them ago. they have all been positives since about 3dpo. all looking exactly the same darkness .
i have done a HPT yesterday on 5dpo and it was 100% neg but im guessing even if i am pregnant i wouldnt get a positive this early anyway.

if anybody has had any expereince with opks as hpts or think they could shed some light for me.please reply :)

here are some pics :D baby dust to u all xxxx

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img0151wm.jpg/][IMG]https://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9176/img0151wm.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/img0153nk.jpg/][IMG]https://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4249/img0153nk.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

(these are the same tests but zoomed in)

Wow those r surely positive opks! I'm not sure about it confirming pregnancy, and I do know pcos can cause false + on opks. I really hope u get ur bfp!

thanks megnjoe - i have heard this too. im hoping not tho :D

I really don't think it would be possible to get bfp that early. If you are pregnant, you most likely haven't even implanted yet. With pcos your body might be trying really hard to surge, or maybe you are going to o twice this month and have twins!!! Sometimes people ovulate 2 times in a month.

I really don't think it would be possible to get bfp that early. If you are pregnant, you most likely haven't even implanted yet. With pcos your body might be trying really hard to surge, or maybe you are going to o twice this month and have twins!!! Sometimes people ovulate 2 times in a month. just keep on bding!!!!

so ladies, ive had some bad news .

my doctor called me this morning with results from my bloodtest. she said i have not O this month after all. my progestrone is 2!
so crap!

she also has now told me i should not be taking clomid anymore and i will have to come in to discuss my options , and im defo gona have key hole surgery to look at my ovaries. im so scared. i had so much hope for 150mg of clomid.
im actually really annoyed with my doc as when i had my scan last friday she said altho she couldnt see a big follie she said she could see my lining was nice and thick for O and i had a patch of liquid which suggested i O'd so she told me i had. i obv havnt so now im feeling really let down, id rather she just told me at the scan that i probs hadn't O'd.

god knows what all these positive opks r about then. i got another this morning aswel.

baby dust to all u ladies. xxxxx

im sorry to hear your news, but stay positive for the futur :)

You should have sex. It looks like you are just now ovulating!!!!!

Sorry to hear abt the news. My bestie who has pcos was told by her doc that she wouldnt never have kids. >O She wound up pregnant and her DS is almost one! Miracles can happen! You gotta relax! Grab a glass of wine and just not try to hard. Once your body is relaxed everything will follow suit! Sending lots of :dust: your way hun! xx

Maybe you had not Oed around the test time but your opks look good
Could you have just ovulated after the blood test??

so ladies, ive had some bad news .

my doctor called me this morning with results from my bloodtest. she said i have not O this month after all. my progestrone is 2!
so crap!

she also has now told me i should not be taking clomid anymore and i will have to come in to discuss my options , and im defo gona have key hole surgery to look at my ovaries. im so scared. i had so much hope for 150mg of clomid.
im actually really annoyed with my doc as when i had my scan last friday she said altho she couldnt see a big follie she said she could see my lining was nice and thick for O and i had a patch of liquid which suggested i O'd so she told me i had. i obv havnt so now im feeling really let down, id rather she just told me at the scan that i probs hadn't O'd.

god knows what all these positive opks r about then. i got another this morning aswel.

baby dust to all u ladies. xxxxx

I would say maybe you just ovulated late--request they test just once more after your positive OPK's this weekend!!!

i had my blood test thursday just gone and i was having + opks for 3 days before and the day of, so i guess they were just duds.
i had my results given to me friday and my Progestrone level was 2 , if has to be alot higher to of O'd

i did BD saturday but af is due on 23rd, i will test end of this week but i highly doubt i did O x

Awww hunnie, so sorry to hear your having such a rough ride... I think your doctor needs to do some more investigation work into your ovaries.. Have they checked your tubes??? if not they maybe blocked?

Your +OPK's are good that your body is trying to surge to ovulate, but to me there seems theres something else stopping this... I would insist there get to the bottom of this, could be something really simple...

Good luck and keep us all posted x

Baby_bugs. - yeh I've had a hsg done and my tubes are fine. Im having a larascropy ( I can't spell ) at some point in the near future so hopefully that will sort some problems xx

Baby_bugs. - yeh I've had a hsg done and my tubes are fine. Im having a larascropy ( I can't spell ) at some point in the near future so hopefully that will sort some problems xx

Awwww i hope that helps hunnie :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"