4dpo... Help!!

KJache1

Reaction score
I have been tracking my cm and cervix position every day. I am almost positive I ovulated on the 14th. Had ewcm and pinching on the left side. Along with higher open soft cervix. We dtd everyday up until Saturday morning but haven't since then due to snow storm. Yesterday and today I Have been having lots of milky like discharge and today I have more ewcm but it's THICK. I attached a photo. Is this a good sign for pregnancy? I've never had this. My cervix is now medium high and closed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Does it break when you stretch it?

KJache1 I am 5dpo and had something very similar this afternoon along with a few small cramps and pinching down in my lower abdomen. I had this before and got a BFP but it later ended in a chemical so hopefully this is our month.

Maybe sticky CM? I got confused between sticky CM and EWCM to start with. EWCM is more wet and slippery feeling and super stretchy. Sticky CM stretches too but its thicker and stickier feeling. I read that its easy to tell the difference by stretching it several times between your fingers by opening and closing them. EWCM will stretch several times stick CM breaks after the first time. Sticy CM is not fertile.

Sometimes you can get CM a bit like that after dtd too.

It was one little lump in my panties. Felt really wet down there. It's didn't break when stretched and held its shape. Almost like snot when your sick but clear. But now I have a lot of discharge. It's slippery and looks clear and white when it dries. This is our 3rd month ttc and it's making me crazy! My af is supposed to come at the end of the month.

That sounds like it was sticky cm, not EWCM, or left over from dtd.

It sounds to me like it is left over from dtd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->