4dpo I need a tww-buddy...please (HPT on Dec. 9-12)

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello Ladies...I am new to this site (heck! I am [kinda] new to all of this). I am 38 (gonna be 39 in December) and I have a DS (16 years old). I recently got :wedding: , and am TTC #2. I was on BCP for 16 years and stopped taking them a week after I got :wedding: in August. I know everyone's body is different after stopping the pill (some can get PG right away and others can take a while)...I started TTC in September, and each month: :bfn: No luck. This time (November) I bought the CBE Digital OPK, and got the :) smiley face on Nov 24 (Thanksgiving night) and I had it all day Friday, and half of Saturday. DH and I :sex: Thursday night/Friday morning (wee hours of the morning) and :sex: Saturday morning. Saturday I had a :) in the AM, but a "zero" in the PM. I hope I hit the mark this time :spermy: - Today, I am 4 DPO, and am not really experiencing any symptoms (I was really hot earlier, I felt slight twinges in my abdomen-area, and I had a thick lotiony EWCM after a bowel movement [sorry, TMI] but I am not trying to "pinpoint" every little thing - though it is so hard)...I'm supposed to test around December 9-12... I really don't think anything at this point, but wonder what other ladies are experiencing ~ I really hope this time it is a :bfp: (since I used the CBE digi OPK this cycle) ... Baby Dust to all of you... :dust:

Hi, I just posted on your other thread and I'm assuming this is a duplicate thread. But regardless, this would be better suited for the Two Week Wait forum. Good luck and lots of :dust:

hey!!!
we have the same cycle! i ovulated sunday 27th and im going to be testing saturday 10th! how exciting! good luck to us both! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->