4DPO on 2/6/15. Need cycle buddy!

Congrats Flip. That's so freaking awesome for u!!!! How many DPO are u. Did u have implantation bleeding?

Congrats Flip. That's so freaking awesome for u!!!! How many DPO are u. Did u have implantation bleeding?

I'm 9dpo no implantation bleeding. I've never had that . This my 4th but dh's 1st. He's 52 and didn't think he'd ever have a baby :( I'm so excited to tell him!

Omg! Are u going to tell him a specific way. Please share lol.

Today I'm 8DPO but to be honest I'm so scared to test. Hopefully I can wait til sat. That would be 11 DPO. I just don't really want to see a BFN again.

Congrats.

I was gonna do something cute to tell dh but he called and said he had a really bad day at work and said "tell me some good news please" so i just blurted it out " uhh well, uhhhhh, you're going to be a daddy." Lol he was ecstatic! Digital confirmed this morning....

Attachments

• 20150212_060023-1.jpg
    20150212_060023-1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150212_045226.jpg
    20150212_045226.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
Good morning ladies! Well, today I am 11dpo. I tested with a dollar store hpt and :bfn:. I am also still spotting today, for 3 days in a row. I doubt this is still implantation bleeding. I really wanted to stop at the store one day this week for a FRER, but talked myself out of it because I had a whole batch of cheap dollar store ones. Well, after I took my :test: this morning, I went through my supplies and guess what??? I have a FRER at home. Definitely upset with myself for not using that this morning. But tbh, I think I am out this month. 3 days of spotting and a :bfn: on 11dpo, 2 days after spotting started.

Good morning ladies! Well, today I am 11dpo. I tested with a dollar store hpt and :bfn:. I am also still spotting today, for 3 days in a row. I doubt this is still implantation bleeding. I really wanted to stop at the store one day this week for a FRER, but talked myself out of it because I had a whole batch of cheap dollar store ones. Well, after I took my :test: this morning, I went through my supplies and guess what??? I have a FRER at home. Definitely upset with myself for not using that this morning. But tbh, I think I am out this month. 3 days of spotting and a :bfn: on 11dpo, 2 days after spotting started.
You're not out til the witch shows! I hope tomorrow you get a Bfp!

Thanks for keeping my hopes up. I don't think I'm going to test again. I have a feeling my 3 days of extremely light spotting may be AF's grand entrance? May test again on Monday if AF hasn't shown up in full force. That would be 14dpo. The SMEP states that you should test at 15dpo.

Thanks for keeping my hopes up. I don't think I'm going to test again. I have a feeling my 3 days of extremely light spotting may be AF's grand entrance? May test again on Monday if AF hasn't shown up in full force. That would be 14dpo. The SMEP states that you should test at 15dpo.

Everyone processes hcg differently. With my dd i was 6 weeks along before i got a positive test. With my sons and this pregnancy i found out really really early. Idk i know how you feel though. I was feeling down last month when everyone around me were getting bfp's. You'll get yours soon honey! Chin up! Good luck & ****baby dust!****

I gave in yesterday at 9DPO and got a BFN. I was so mad and disappointed in myself. Thought I was out. But this morning I tested again with a FRER and got a BFP!!! It's light but definitely there. I can't believe it SMEP works.

Soon2be your not out. Just keep holding on to hope. Try again tomorrow Hun.

I gave in yesterday at 9DPO and got a BFN. I was so mad and disappointed in myself. Thought I was out. But this morning I tested again with a FRER and got a BFP!!! It's light but definitely there. I can't believe it SMEP works.

Soon2be your not out. Just keep holding on to hope. Try again tomorrow Hun.

Omg Sam! Congrats! Do you have a pic?! Definitely do a digital in a couple days, this is my 4th baby and its the first time I've done a digital and its so nice to see "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on the screen! Tomorrow I'm gonna take another to see if it goes up to 2-3 weeks.... I'm so happy for you! yay!

Flip-n OMG you were so right. It feels so much better with a digital. I swear I couldn't believe it. I still can't. I couldn't wait for dinner tonight to tell OH so I told him last night and we went right to the baby store to get nursery stuff. My EDD is Oct 27th. So we'll be along this amazing journey together.

Soon2be- Was it AF funny? I'm so sorry. All I know is miracles happen with u least believe. :dust: To you!!!!! You'll be a Mommy soon. I just know it!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0200_2.jpg
    IMG_0200_2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
Told you! It's just so cool to see the word on that little screen ☺❤ my EDD is October 26th! Yay! Belly buddies! How are you feeling?

Flip-n OMG you were so right. It feels so much better with a digital. I swear I couldn't believe it. I still can't. I couldn't wait for dinner tonight to tell OH so I told him last night and we went right to the baby store to get nursery stuff. My EDD is Oct 27th. So we'll be along this amazing journey together.

Soon2be- Was it AF funny? I'm so sorry. All I know is miracles happen with u least believe. :dust: To you!!!!! You'll be a Mommy soon. I just know it!!!!

Yes I'm still spotting so at this point I'm just assuming it is that :witch:. I'm disappointed but this was only out first month ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->