4DPO on 2/6/15. Need cycle buddy!

Sam - No, not my first one. We had a molar pregnancy in July last year, followed by a D&C. This is our 3rd cycle since being cleared after the MC. Crossing my fingers this is the month!

I stayed off the boards for a bit because I felt like I was obsessing too much about symptoms etc... but finally I'm starting to feel more positive again and excited.

Flip- That is so awesome. Ur faint line sounds very promising. Hopefully it will get darker soon. Please keep us updated. Ur story actually makes me feel a little better (U and ur DH age gap) I'm 25 and my OH is 40. TBH a small part of me is a little worried if maybe his spermies :spermy: aren't so "motivated" for lack of better term lol. So I am very excited for u guys.
What DPO are u?

Soon2be- Thanks for the stats. They really help out. I am getting really impatient over here and I'm feeling like POAS syndrome can kick in at any moment. It really doesn't help having FRER's in my drawer. UGHHH the struggle.

SWlady welcome. Welcome to the horrible TWW. JK but not really. Is this ur first cycle?

:dust::dust::dust: TO US ALL!

Sam the thing with men is that their fertility doesn't deteriorate like ours. Some men have the same amount of sperm in their 70's that they had in their 20's. Women on the other hand, start falling apart at like 35 lol. We don't think he has any issues but we've only been trying for 3 cycles now. If we're not pregnant real soon he's gonna go get his sperm checked. Hopefully we don't have to worry about all of that but we'll see ☺

Aww I'm very sorry to hear about ur loss. I had a MC at about 5-6 weeks Nov '13 (My first and hopefully my last). It was a really hard thing to go through so I decided to take a year off out of fear. This last NOV we decided to NTNP (but hoping lol) and on New Years decided we didn't want to wait any longer. Now I feel like Im beyond obsessed with it.

Im glad ur feeling better though. Wishing u the best.

I know what you mean about feeling a bit obsessed! I see babies and pregnant women everywhere. And I feel every tweak or twinge in my body... haha :)

Ok what do y'all think? I got a faint line this am so i held for 4 hours and this is what i got.... omg I'm nervous....

Attachments

• 20150210_161417~2-1.jpg
    20150210_161417~2-1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015-02-10-16-20-35-1.png
    2015-02-10-16-20-35-1.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 3
I see a faint line on the morning test but the black light one, i don't see anything. But that could just be me...

I see a faint line on the morning test but the black light one, i don't see anything. But that could just be me...

Sam It's so faint but it's there! I can see color irl too.... omg i hope tomorrow's test is darker... it's killing me! I've got wicked crazy symptoms, which i know doesn't always mean anything at all. But i just feel different. It could all be pms though... Idk. I hope hope hope tomorrow's is darker!

FX they get darker too. 8 DPO is still early. So u got time.

If it is positive. What are some of ur ideas to tell hubby on Vday?

Yes, what are some of your ideas to tell him? Also, you are giving me the itch to test tomorrow morning! And I'm thinking since I'm not going to test with him on valentines day anymore, maybe I will test tomorrow!

I also see very faint on the left, but nothing on the black light one.

I hope you're busy and distracted, so the day will go by quickly!

Yes, what are some of your ideas to tell him? Also, you are giving me the itch to test tomorrow morning! And I'm thinking since I'm not going to test with him on valentines day anymore, maybe I will test tomorrow!

Sorry for spreading the itch! Lol. If it's positive and I'm not going nuts & seeing shit lol, I'm gonna get a digital and put it in a bracelet/watch box(the long skinny ones) with a bow around it. With a card. On the inside of the card it'll say something cheesy(dh LOVES cheesy) like "in only a short time, you will be mine....". Something to make him go "huh?" And something that makes him think it's watch related... Muahahaha! He would LOVE that. I think he will cry when we do get our Bfp :)

flipporama1:
Are you going to test again today? I couldn't hold out any longer and needed to :test: this morning. :bfn: tho, not even a faint line. Feeling discouraged for this month. I will test again on Friday at 11DPO.

This morning's test....the first one is unedited.... the second is just the saturation turned up....

Attachments

• 20150211_074543-1~2.jpg
    20150211_074543-1~2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150211_081539~2.jpg
    20150211_081539~2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
I see a faint line! Good for you! What kind of HPT is that? I used the dollar store cheapy one today. I should've taken a picture for you to see. Although, I swear I didn't see any bit of a faint line.

I see a faint line! Good for you! What kind of HPT is that? I used the dollar store cheapy one today. I should've taken a picture for you to see. Although, I swear I didn't see any bit of a faint line.

It's a frer (first response early results). Next time post the test pic! I love looking at them lol

I definitely see more of a faint line in this one!!

Wohoo!

Slight update here. Last week, I experienced ovulation bleeding. Or at least that's what I believe it was. Today, I am experiencing very very slight spotting. It is not bright red like it was last week. I am hoping that this is implantation bleeding. I just witnessed this in my recent trip to the bathroom. Might see a gradual increase in the spotting throughout the rest of today. I know I took a HPN this morning and it was a :bfn:, but if implantation hasn't occurred yet then obviously I would have the :bfn:. If this is in fact implantation bleeding, this means that I should be able to test in 3-4 days, right? I was planning on testing on Friday, but what do you ladies think? I should probably wait until Saturday or Sunday, right? Also, a continuation of cramping on my left side today that I started feeling yesterday.

If it's IB i would wait atleast till Saturday. Imho. I've never had IB or any kind of spotting with any of my pregnancies so Idk what it's like. I had a very troubled pregnancy with my son Nathan with preterm labor. I was 5cm dilated at 28wks. But he came at 37wks so it turned out just fine.... for some reason I'm worried about MC this time. I think because I'm so much older than the last pregnancy (9 years ago). Should i worry? I guess i worry about a lot more now because dh's age, my age, etc. Ahhhhhh! I need to stop worrying....

I'm in shock. To say the very least. I held for 3 hours, took another test, different box just to make sure wasn't a bad batch. It came up immediately and is DARKER! Omg...... omg.....omg...

Attachments

• 20150211_130054-1.jpg
    20150211_130054-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back